Good Brand

Posted by Reviewer2010450 on Oct 05, 2006

I have tried several different brands of Triphala and found that this brand works the best. I wouldn't waste my money on any other brand or combination. I did all of them and this is the only one that works.

NYC

Posted by Reviewer2824479 on Jul 28, 2010

I bought this product because I read that it helps the colon create large, well formed, and odorless stools. I have only had this product for a short period of time. It seems to be living up to the hype. This product helps me to have a large BM in the morning. Before this product I had to go several times a day. This product has been very effective clearing out the colon.

works!

Posted by Reviewer1464119 on Jan 03, 2008

Helps with difficult to relieve constipation.

really clears skin!

Posted by Reviewer3286363 on Aug 20, 2011

I have many irritations on my skin because of stomach problems. And during 3 years can't find any help. But just after two days of using this capsules I saw the big difference - now my skin feels good and looks steady and calm. Will buy again!

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1878571 on Apr 04, 2011

Really helps ease constipation and encourages regularity. Sometimes I take it if my stomach is just upset. The caplets are very difficult to swallow as they are dry and get caught on the back of my throat.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1909281 on Sep 13, 2010

Triphala is the one formula I'd recommend everyone take. It keeps the digestive function in order, and ensures the body doesn't accumulate toxic waste from food (ama). Plus it delivers great nutritional benefits too.

Triphala - safe and healthy

Posted by Reviewer3316199 on Oct 28, 2009

This Triphala is especially convenient becasue of the dosage : 1 capsule compared with other kinds in which you have to take four a day.

yeah!

Posted by Reviewer1806805 on Mar 24, 2010

I've always had a "can't poo" problem. Taking these have really helped. More pills need to come in bottle and wish they were coated. Other than that..really like em.

end user

Posted by Reviewer1208203 on Mar 25, 2008

Works and the product is easy on my digestive system.

Triphala

Posted by Reviewer2897161 on Nov 08, 2007

Effective as a mild laxitive.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »