Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Turmeric, 60 Veggie Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1746821 From Minnesota on Apr 22, 2010

I take this for my arthritis and it has helped with the pain without any side affects. Some other similiar products have given me loose stools, this does not.

best anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer3135728 From Pennsylvania on Mar 08, 2011

I have been diagnosed with bursitis and arthritis. Several times doctors have prescribed Vioxx. I said thanks, but no thanks and instead have been taking Turmeric and Ginger root for their anti-inflammatory properties. Of course, sometimes the pain is there, but for the most part, I am pain free and not taking a dangerous, prescribed drug.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 From California on Sep 30, 2010

I usually use Organic India, but their turmeric product is unavailable. The Himalaya seems to be working quite well. I use it for sore knees, too many years of running.

I heard that Turmeric was good for psoriasis so I had

Posted by Reviewer2278610 From Texas on Feb 03, 2008

a crazy thought to put it on my dog's food for his skin problem. We were having to give him cortisone all the time and he takes allergy shots but was still miserable. I swear, his skin barely bothers him since I started using turmeric. His face is yellow but I've never seen anything like this.

Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2719099 From California on Jun 27, 2011

Use it for my leg pain from back surgery,it helps have not had to use my pain medication.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »