best anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer3135728 on Mar 08, 2011

I have been diagnosed with bursitis and arthritis. Several times doctors have prescribed Vioxx. I said thanks, but no thanks and instead have been taking Turmeric and Ginger root for their anti-inflammatory properties. Of course, sometimes the pain is there, but for the most part, I am pain free and not taking a dangerous, prescribed drug.

I heard that Turmeric was good for psoriasis so I had

Posted by Reviewer2278610 on Feb 03, 2008

a crazy thought to put it on my dog's food for his skin problem. We were having to give him cortisone all the time and he takes allergy shots but was still miserable. I swear, his skin barely bothers him since I started using turmeric. His face is yellow but I've never seen anything like this.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1746821 on Apr 22, 2010

I take this for my arthritis and it has helped with the pain without any side affects. Some other similiar products have given me loose stools, this does not.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Sep 30, 2010

I usually use Organic India, but their turmeric product is unavailable. The Himalaya seems to be working quite well. I use it for sore knees, too many years of running.

Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jun 27, 2011

Use it for my leg pain from back surgery,it helps have not had to use my pain medication.

H-Pylori

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on May 12, 2012

I break the capsule and take the turmeric in water, usually do this, as I find it hard to digest. Take this for H-Pylori, at first I seemed to be worst, but persevered and started taking it with green tea to help eliminate accrued toxins and now after about a week feeling better. So I guess you sometimes just have to persevere with it, as it might be a case of you have to feel worst before you get better. Overall would buy this again.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Nov 05, 2010

this is a wonderful product - helps with inflammation!

Great products

Posted by Krisinsight on Apr 19, 2011

I think Himalaya products are the best. No fillers just pure ingredients.

Good for fighting free radicals

Posted by Reviewer2206787 on Jun 24, 2011

Good for healthy joints

LOVE this :)

Posted by Reviewer1221056 on Oct 30, 2012

Our family continues to order this, and take it daily. Lots of research that my husband has read says that it helps with keeping cancer away.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »