Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Himalayan Institute, Ceramic Neti Pot, 1 Pot

My Neti Pot

Posted by Reviewer1347434 on Mar 27, 2008

I work for a wonderful company named Canyon Ranch and the exercise physiologist, the Doctors and the accupuncturist all told me that I just HAD to get a neti pot for my cold. Well, I did and am soooo glad that I did that. Your product is great and I even have it here in the office with me and I wash once a day here at work. I noted that the ceramic probably has some metalic substance in the clay. When I microwave the salt water to get it warm, the handle part gets extra hot and that usually indicates metal parts in the casting. Hopefully it is not lead. Regards, Dave

Great design, Great service!

Posted by Reviewer1915441 on Feb 24, 2008

My Neti pot is easy to use, it came with excellent instructions. It's well balenced, easy to hold onto, and easy to clean. The price was lower than other sources and it arrived in just a few days. And, it works! I have avoided the cold that everyone around me has come down with.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on Nov 09, 2009

Nice size easy to use. Make sure you keep your mouth open when using, or it feels like you have water in your ears and it won't clean your' nose. Must read the directions. Order the salt that is the same brand it's well worth it.

I love the Neti Pot

Posted by Reviewer1914950 on Feb 20, 2009

I was a bit hesitant to try this Neti Pot but I am so glad that I did. I live in Colorado and it is very dry here. I tend to get stopped up in the winter months. this has helped me so much with nasal congestion. I love it and I don't even have to use it every day. I use it a couple of times a week and I am good.

A healthy lifetime habit to begin

Posted by Reviewer2596238 on Jul 05, 2007

Even if you don't suffer from allergies and frequent sinus maladies, it is wise to use a 'neti pot'each & night. it releases bacteria & pollen collected as you breathe. You'll get fewer head colds & over the years you'll eliminate them (colds) all together.