Sturdy and effective

Posted by 5722811239183954417 on Aug 27, 2015

I even take it with me when I travel

1000% recommended

Posted by 5384387472577929703 on Jun 01, 2015

the best buy ever!!!

neti pot is excellent to prevent allergies

Posted by TrailEssentials on Jun 05, 2014

I use my neti pot daily during allergy season and it definitely helps. It helps to clean out when you have a cold as well.

A pleasant surpirse.

Posted by 5752817518643756820 on Feb 24, 2014

I was a little hesitant to try a neti pot, but so glad I did - and will now use it regularly. It took a couple of uses before I learned how to do it comfortably, so appreciated the detailed instructions. I love the 'clean' feeling it gives me, and I seem to be able to breathe more freely.

JUST TRY IT!

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on Jun 28, 2013

People are always so incredulous at the mention of neti pots but they really do work for so many people!! Its not easy at first but once you get the hang of it you can really get some great relief from nasal issues caused by allergies and sinus infections. Don't knock it until you've tried it. --I like that this one is not plastic.

neti pot

Posted by 5562020081305653202 on Jun 17, 2013

have not tried yet

Highly recommended for regular use

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Apr 02, 2013

I found the Ancient Secrets neti pot product much easier to use than this Himalayan Institute one. If you have weakness in your arms (as I do) then the more ergonomic design of this pot really does make it easier and more comfortable to use. The design of this pot makes you use less arm strength to hoold it up as you don't have to hold it so far away from your face. You can hold it up by kind of bracing your arm against your face. It also means it holds more water so you can do both nostrils on one fill, and the pot also spills a lot less often due to the spill barrier it has. Used daily the neti pot has made an amazing difference to my allergies and sinus pain due to allergies. It just makes so much sense to do this before you consider taking pills to just suppress the symptoms. Having allergies and not using a neti pot daily is madness! It helps so much and is so easy. It takes only a minute and a half a day and while slightly annoying to do, is not at all hard or unpleasant to do once you get the hang of it. I'm often surprised by how well I can breathe after doing a neti pot in the morning, how much doing one has reduced or gotten rid of a headache and even sometimes a fuzzy brain...and how quickly the endless sneezing and sinus pain comes back if I forget to do it for a week or so. If you aren't suffering with arm strength issues etc. and don't mind refilling your pot a bit more often then both pots are probably close to equally good and all that matters is that you use them often. Both pots are very good but I do prefer the shorter chunkier Ancient Sectrets one. I no longer use steroidal nasal sprays and instead am using this regularly and high dose vitamin C etc. as well. The result is a lot better.

Ceramic Neti Pot

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Aug 25, 2012

I've suffered allergy for some years. Regular Nasal wash has helped to remove dust, pollen and germs and clearing the nostrills so I breath freely. This ceramic pot does the job all right. But it's not my favorite. I like the fact that ceramic is able to take heat, however when traveling, it is not very convenient. It is made light but fragile. Be careful in handling the pot; It is very easily breakable. Next time, I will purchase a stainless pot instead.

A word of caution

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Jun 08, 2012

I find it difficult to use. I always get "choked". In the end, I gave up and use the syringe instead. It works well for me. I guess it's not the product problem maybe my "skills" are just not up to it. I would like to add in a word of caution. Please remember to use distilled or sterilized water as I read an article that mentioned about 2 cases of fatalities resulted due to the "brain-eating amoebas" entering people's brains through their sinuses while they were using the neti pot.

small and cute

Posted by Sholik on Apr 05, 2012

Porcelain Neti-pot, a small amount - enough to wash one nostril. rather broad nose, sometimes past the shed, but you can adapt quickly. She took second in the store represented - both are excellent, you can take any