chyawanprash

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jun 05, 2011

good..........but raises blood sugar levels.very warming to the system.contains sugar.if this product was made without sugar or gee it would be sensational.

Good taste and great price but..

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 26, 2011

Unfortunately there was hardly any perceived rejuvenation (rasayana) effect from taking it. Although made with fresh amla fruit, and has a nice spicy taste. This product is very reminiscent of the wider available commercial domestic Indian brands of Chayavanprash. For a great Chyavanprash available through iherb, my choice so far is Nature's Formulary.

Chyawanprash - HI

Posted by Reviewer2261611 on Jan 01, 2012

a little potent but yummy once you get used to it - i don't know if it gives me extra energy but I feel good using it for some reason, I think I'm partial to Himalayan Institute products - I've seen their lab and really trust their production

i love it

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012

It tastes much better than the Himalay herbals one. Very unusual spice taste, it makes me warm from inside.

Spicy

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jun 04, 2011

It has a spicy bite to it (subtle) but quite tasty. Better on bread or something, as it is very rich.

A must have!

Posted by 4740651964546110831 on Apr 12, 2016

I love this product so much! Already bought 4 bottles! Really good for skin, for hair, for digestion, for the whole body! 1 teaspoon in the mornings gives me strength for the whole day! Try it, you won't regret it!

This is the best chywanprash so far.

Posted by 5355597722417211010 on May 18, 2016

I've tried many products for kids...kids are fine to eat this and they never use to touch other ones.

Makes me feel great!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1587428 on Jul 08, 2015

I love its taste and notice great energy after taking it...will be sharing with my mum and sister...So grateful for it!!!!!

Good impression

Posted by 5675845068563150315 on Sep 06, 2013

I could not value the impact still, but what I like is the taste and feeling of more energy in the morning. I think I need more time to valuate results;)

Fabulous product!

Posted by 4658287286245115081 on Mar 12, 2014

This is a wonderful product to stay healthy during the winter. Excellent herbal blend. Very sweet, especially if you have cut sugar from your diet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »