Best salt so far that I've used for neti pot usage

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Aug 25, 2011

I save $ by making my own neti pot mix. Scoop of this, scoop of baking soda, tsp of xylitol sugar. This is for a Grossan nasal machine (16 oz).

best pharmicuetical grade found ultimately a great savings over pre mixed packets. so glad i found this.

Posted by Reviewer2768518 on Nov 30, 2011

had septolasty turbinate reduction and sinus surgury. small premixed packets were a small fortune searched high and low himalayan pure best rated pharmacutical grade and best price out there for nasal irrigation. surgeon shocked with my healing progress

a fine neti salt

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Aug 01, 2012

Not sure it is due to lack of comp. but this seems to be the most common/accessible buy for neti salt at major food retailers/online. I have tried a few different ones but this one seems to be sufficient even it is simply do to price and size. I began my neti adventures a few years ago. Was tired of being stuffy, sinus congestion etc...Def. made a big difference. I was doing a great deal of renovations and didn't have a mask on most of the time and it def. helped clean out the sinuses and allowed me to rest better as well as breathe with less effort throughout the day. Found it to be most effective after I have been in shower for a few minutes.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1232472 on Feb 08, 2012

I use this every day with my neti pot. It really helps control my allergies by flushing out the pollen in my nose.

Good product ecologically and economically delivered

Posted by Reviewer2146441 on Jun 25, 2012

My husband and I have both used a neti pot for a few years. It has helped us both sleep and breate better and has reduced colds. We appreciate a refill bag for our smaller containers.

Great price for the amount

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Jan 26, 2012

My husband uses his neti pot every morning and this salt is the best - it dissolves well.

Disolves fast

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 08, 2011

This economic size is a great value and the salt disolves quickly. Will buy this size again.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Sep 22, 2012

Have used this salt before, great product and good value.

salt

Posted by 5562020081305653202 on Jun 17, 2013

have not tried yet

It's the best!

Posted by Reviewer3014247 on Sep 08, 2013

One of the best we've ever used!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »