Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Himalayan Institute, Neti Wash, Eco Sinus Cleansing System, Starter Kit, 3 Piece Kit

Neti Wash

Posted by Reviewer2169565 on Mar 25, 2011

Just ordered this starter kit and have been using twice a day for a couple weeks. I am extremely happy with it. The neti pot is made of a hard plastic and I am thrilled! No chance of breakage and lightweight for travel. Also delighted with the pharmaceutical-grade salt and the neti pot boost is a nice addition to my twice daily routine! I will definitely will be reordering the boost and salt. I highly recommend!!

Your nose knows!

Posted by Reviewer2065919 on May 04, 2011

I use the neti once a week, and have seen a big change for the better in my sinuses. I breathe much easier since starting.

Super!

Posted by maykristin on Jun 05, 2012

Flott nesehorn, fint salt og oppfriskende dråper. Skyller regelmessig og håper å unngå allergi og bihulebetennelser.

Good

Posted by 5587493344143145513 on Oct 05, 2014

The product is what I was expecting and functions well.

Dollar Store Special

Posted by Reviewer3054071 on Jan 29, 2012

I usually love everything I get from iHerb. This was the first purchase of many that I was dissatisfied with. The Neti pot is cheap looking plastic and had no cleansing instructions. I contacted the company to see if it was dishwasher safe. They did not even reply. Obviously not. The kit included a jar of salt. This was caked inside so hard I had to pry the little spoon out by chipping away at the rock-hard salt. I intend to buy another pot but not from this company.