Neti Wash

Posted by Reviewer2169565 on Mar 25, 2011

Just ordered this starter kit and have been using twice a day for a couple weeks. I am extremely happy with it. The neti pot is made of a hard plastic and I am thrilled! No chance of breakage and lightweight for travel. Also delighted with the pharmaceutical-grade salt and the neti pot boost is a nice addition to my twice daily routine! I will definitely will be reordering the boost and salt. I highly recommend!!

Your nose knows!

Posted by Reviewer2065919 on May 04, 2011

I use the neti once a week, and have seen a big change for the better in my sinuses. I breathe much easier since starting.

Super!

Posted by maykristin on Jun 05, 2012

Flott nesehorn, fint salt og oppfriskende dråper. Skyller regelmessig og håper å unngå allergi og bihulebetennelser.

Good

Posted by 5587493344143145513 on Oct 05, 2014

The product is what I was expecting and functions well.

Helps to clear the sinus congestion

Posted by 4952338853961234744 on Sep 06, 2016

My husband has sinus issue so after trying this, he feels that it helps clear up the congestion. Only bad thing is the neti pot we got leaks.

Dollar Store Special

Posted by Reviewer3054071 on Jan 29, 2012

I usually love everything I get from iHerb. This was the first purchase of many that I was dissatisfied with. The Neti pot is cheap looking plastic and had no cleansing instructions. I contacted the company to see if it was dishwasher safe. They did not even reply. Obviously not. The kit included a jar of salt. This was caked inside so hard I had to pry the little spoon out by chipping away at the rock-hard salt. I intend to buy another pot but not from this company.