Makes Neti even better!!!

Posted by Reviewer1937696 on Oct 15, 2007

I have been Neti-ing for about six months now, with the salt only, and loved it. Now with the essential oil, it is just so nice and refreshing!!!

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2208920 on Nov 30, 2007

Excellent product; noticeable results even after one use.

soothing and effective.

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Jun 14, 2011

I've been plagued with sinus problems for years but after finding the Neti-Pot, THIS Neti Wash and the Neti Salts, I AM TRULY HEALED. This product is very soothing on the nasal passages. It is also anti-microbial keeping those sinus passages clear. I wouldn't be without it...

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 27, 2012

Has helped with my husband's severe sinus infection. Good mix of antibacterials. We purchased this again.

Great to use with Nasal Rinse

Posted by Reviewer2866424 on Jul 20, 2009

I use this with Breathe Ease and Sinus Genie from Sinus Busters. I have less Sinus Headaches now.

Neti Pot Wash

Posted by Reviewer2942495 on Oct 22, 2009

When used in neti pot is great for sinus issues.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2502757 on Jan 24, 2011

I received a complete laryngectomy in oct. 2007 Not being able to breathe through my nose causes congestion and very anoyning post nasal drip. A friend suggested a neti pot which has helped with my problems, and the neti wash plus makes using it much more affective. I will be be back for more! Sincerely, John J. Fosberry III Charleston,SC

Great product

Posted by 5483841123975939679 on Aug 16, 2016

I've been diligently doing four washes a day with the Neti Wash - a great product especially with the xylitol that helps unstick bacteria. One thing I've learnt with all these types of things is consistency and persistence in doing the treatment is what counts, it's not an overnight event.

neti was essential oils/zinc

Posted by Reviewer1216025 on Jan 25, 2011

this is the 1st neti additive i have ound which contains beneficial essential oils and not just immune strngthening zinc...2 thumbs up.

NETI WASH REVIEW

Posted by Reviewer1217239 on May 09, 2010

Really enjoyable feeling when used in my daily nasal wash, the after effect of the oils and herbs is really refreshing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »