hard to dissolve, not small tablets.

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Apr 30, 2016

Took 15 mins to dissolve. Because it was not dissolving,I rubbed my tongue over it as it rested against the roof of my mouth. Took it around 2 a.m. when I woke up. Groggy in the morning after taking it on 2 occasions in the middle of the night, as waking up during the night, or too early is my problem sometimes. Another morning woke 3.30 a.m. from hot flush. Bit a tablet in half & it dissolved in about 6 mins. Slept another hr. Over a few weeks some tablets stuck together. Took on a few more occasions but they didn't work at all, so probably just the placebo effect when it did work.

tastes good but left me sleepless

Posted by MissMac on Jul 24, 2015

I have very stubborn insomnia. I laid in bed staring at the back of my eyelids sucking one after another of these tasty mints. Eventually fell asleep after about 2 1/2 hours, as per usual. Didn't really work for me.

sleeplessness

Posted by Reviewer1056820 on May 25, 2015

These helps, especially with Hylands Tissua A. It helps more and more after time goes by.

Louise

Posted by 5682816148921470478 on Mar 04, 2015

These really help me sleep.

Great product

Posted by 4741068681075403258 on Jan 28, 2015

I was pleased with this product form the very first time I used it!

linda

Posted by 5349023386965997238 on Jan 19, 2015

very good product and no side effects, also tastes really good!

Sleeping is beautiful!!

Posted by 5709256487325234987 on Aug 18, 2014

Moon Drops are a great product. I have what's called adrenal stress. Not sleeping causes excess cortisol and that causes sleeplessness. The moon drops let me sleep through the night and I feel well rested in the morning. Thanks for making ordering simple and affordable.

Over the Moon with Moon Drops!

Posted by Reviewer2185808 on Jun 04, 2014

These drops are amazing. I take one 1/2 hour before bedtime and then every 1/2 hour while in bed if reading. I sleep soundly and peacefully and awake refreshed and ready to GO!

Could be my miracle!

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 13, 2012

I take one when I get in to bed at night. I've only taken one but each night I take the one. I've had a week of great sleep! I am very hopeful this is the answer to my waking up throughout the night. I am even falling asleep a bit quicker than usual. This is a tasteless disc I put on my tongue and it disolves away. Easy to use, convenient little package.

sleep

Posted by Shelley on Jun 27, 2012

My friend and I both bought this. We both have a terrible time sleeping. I found I need to start earlier with these and then keep taking them every few hours until bed.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »