A

Posted by 5497465589219527505 on Feb 19, 2015

Since using this oil, my skin is beautiful. Very good product.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1087351 on May 13, 2014

I use this oil in my face and it is very good. Good bottle too, no spilling. Will be buying this again.

Not Very Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Sep 04, 2013

I was expecting this to be very moisturizing based on what I had read about avocado oil and reviews of it. This is not for me though and extra virgin olive oil does a better job moisturizing my face at night and takes off eye makeup like a charm. Also cheaper than this oil. I prefer jojoba oil over this avocado oil for the daytime.

Wonderful!

Posted by underfundig on Feb 04, 2013

I have oily skin with acne and after following the oil-free-moisturizer "rule" for years without that benefiting my skin much, I decided to try using oils instead and my skin feels better than ever. This is the best avocado oil I have used so far! I first tried the one from Now Foods, but that one is food grade, while this is cosmetic grade - and there really is a huge difference in quality, so go with this one! It absorbs nicely if I don't put too much on, so I can use make-up over it (I use mineral powder) and it makes my skin sooo soft. It really feels like a treat.