Hobe Labs, Naturals, Grapeseed Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1598698 on Jul 27, 2012

I have used all kinds of oils on my face and so far this is the best. It has no kind of smell. Very inexpensive. I paid $40 for maracuja oil and after several months it has a rancid smell. Emu oil is more expensive but never saw any results they claim. Argan oil the smell goes away but seems to stay oily on the skin, But the grapeseed oil does not stay oily on the skin. Will continue to buy this product.

My favourite oil for hair ever

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Dec 28, 2013

I really like this grapeseed oil . I tried others but this one seems to absorb into the skin quicker.I use it at night and twice a week mix it with argan oil on my face for an extra treatment. Skin is lovely. It can also be used lightly as a serum under day cream in the day.. it is also amazing for curly thick hair. One drop rubbed into the hands and spread evenly on damp conditioned hair softens and forms a beautiful curl. No frizz at all !! The best leave-in I have ever used. Have searched my entire life for something this good and natural for my thick hair.This oil is worth it's weight in gold for me.

absolutely fantastic!

Posted by sweetheart on May 17, 2013

I use this for many purposes but usually I mix this with baking soda -based deodorant powder (which is available in iherb as well) and it keeps the smell away for the whole day. This is a lot from me to say as usually deodorants don't work for me at all. The oil stays fresh the whole day unlike some other oils that tend to go bad when exposed to higher temperatures.

Works well

Posted by 5528398050412730018 on May 28, 2013

I bought this for my fiance and she's been using it on her skin. She likes it a lot. A different brand was giving her breakouts even though it said it was organic/natural, but the Hobe Labs brand works well for her.

Excellente !

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013

C'est de loin l'huile la plus hydratante et régénérante que j'ai pu tester, malheureusement malgré son flacon teinté, elle sent le rance au bout de 5 mois, ce flacon est trop gros pour moi, je mets 1 goutte de temps en temps sous ma crème de nuit et je mélange une petite quantité au beurre de karité pour appliquer sur les pieds, il reste 3/4 d'huile dans le flacon malgré des applications assez fréquentes. Là aussi, je déplore le manque de quantités plus petites comme des flacons de 50 ml, dommage