My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1598698 on Jul 27, 2012

I have used all kinds of oils on my face and so far this is the best. It has no kind of smell. Very inexpensive. I paid $40 for maracuja oil and after several months it has a rancid smell. Emu oil is more expensive but never saw any results they claim. Argan oil the smell goes away but seems to stay oily on the skin, But the grapeseed oil does not stay oily on the skin. Will continue to buy this product.

My favourite oil for hair ever

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Dec 28, 2013

I really like this grapeseed oil . I tried others but this one seems to absorb into the skin quicker.I use it at night and twice a week mix it with argan oil on my face for an extra treatment. Skin is lovely. It can also be used lightly as a serum under day cream in the day.. it is also amazing for curly thick hair. One drop rubbed into the hands and spread evenly on damp conditioned hair softens and forms a beautiful curl. No frizz at all !! The best leave-in I have ever used. Have searched my entire life for something this good and natural for my thick hair.This oil is worth it's weight in gold for me.

absolutely fantastic!

Posted by sweetheart on May 17, 2013

I use this for many purposes but usually I mix this with baking soda -based deodorant powder (which is available in iherb as well) and it keeps the smell away for the whole day. This is a lot from me to say as usually deodorants don't work for me at all. The oil stays fresh the whole day unlike some other oils that tend to go bad when exposed to higher temperatures.

Excellente !

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013

C'est de loin l'huile la plus hydratante et régénérante que j'ai pu tester, malheureusement malgré son flacon teinté, elle sent le rance au bout de 5 mois, ce flacon est trop gros pour moi, je mets 1 goutte de temps en temps sous ma crème de nuit et je mélange une petite quantité au beurre de karité pour appliquer sur les pieds, il reste 3/4 d'huile dans le flacon malgré des applications assez fréquentes. Là aussi, je déplore le manque de quantités plus petites comme des flacons de 50 ml, dommage

Works well

Posted by 5528398050412730018 on May 28, 2013

I bought this for my fiance and she's been using it on her skin. She likes it a lot. A different brand was giving her breakouts even though it said it was organic/natural, but the Hobe Labs brand works well for her.

not bad

Posted by marianF on Jan 12, 2015

Pros: Biggest pro for me is the bottle which allows the oil to come out in single drops, so if a drop is all you need, you can get just that.It is cold pressed and the actual color is greener and darker than that shown in the picture, perhaps an indication that the oil is not processed (?)...Cons: It has a kind of rancid smell, like old peanuts.Not sure if that's what pure grapeseed oil is supposed to smell like or if it's simply lack of freshness (other brand I tried was odorless). Generally, a good oil, very light and moisturizing, certainly more suitable for oilier skin types compared to other richer oils.Would I buy again?...Not sure.

Nice effect

Posted by CIP543 on Jun 23, 2012

I use it for massaging my face, it makes my skin soft and clean. Nice effect, maybe will order again. Хороший эффект, кожа нежная и мягкая после использования. Массажирую лицо на ночь с этим маслом.

Buen aceite

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 01, 2013

Lo utilizo después de la ducha, con la piel aún húmeda, o como mascarilla precapilar junto a otros aceites.

I have a little problem.

Posted by 4629529063817603597 on Aug 14, 2014

I like this product very much. It make my skin smooth and soft at the first night I use it. Usually you will tape the cap but in my last order, one bottle spill out off the bottle since you did not tape the cap. Would you kindly seal the cap tightly, please. I did not want to lose any drop and it become messy.

excellent make-up remover for sensitive skin and eyes

Posted by iepurasmic on Mar 28, 2014

My friend told me she likes using grapeseed oil to remove eye make-up so I decided to try it out for myself. I like this so much better than commercial eye make-up removers. It doesn't sting my eyes or contain any unnecessary fragrance. It does a great job of removing make-up w/o leaving the sensitive skin around my eyes feeling dry. I personally don't find this oil to be greasy at all and find the scent to be very mild. You only need a very tiny amount each time you use this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »