NO LONGER MADE with NATURAL VITAMIN E

Posted by Reviewer1995621 on Nov 10, 2014

Misleading photo and description indicate that this is made with "natural vitamin e" but when I received it the ingredients list on the bottle is not the same as the one on the bottle pictured; it clearly says "Vitamin E" now and the bottle has removed the former fine print (which is still visible in the picture above) which said this oil does NOT contain synthetics. This means they are now using synthetic vitamin e which is harmful - please do your research. IHERB, please update the photo and item description. This was a waste of my money.

Great product

Posted by 5201308969111042821 on Apr 13, 2014

I was shopping around for a good quality almond oil & this is the best I found for the price. I am very impressed with this product. Almond oil is very good for the skin. I mix 1/2 tsp almond oil & 1/2 tsp pure aloe Vera. I use this as a night time face and eye cream.. I use virgin organic coconut oil for a daytime cream. I have spent lots of money for high priced products to use on my skin & now I realize all natural is the way to go. I save lots of money & my skin looks great.

Hobe Labs, Naturals, Sweet Almond Oil, 4 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer3123226 on Dec 22, 2012

I add this to my daughters bath to moisturise her skin and help prevent eczema it really helps and is much better than the neutrogena and palmers body oils. Is also great for removing eye makeup. Great service from iherb as always

Efficient

Posted by 5007559208454479410 on Dec 27, 2012

I use to clean my makeup with this oil. It is a good value for the price!

Real bargin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

I used it in winter to moisture my skin. work great. not sticky. ** For new customers of iHerb´╝îplease also visit my page for more product reviews **

Multi functional

Posted by 5244371250806546259 on Oct 06, 2012

I have mainly used this as a carrier oil for two essential oil mixes applied to my face. I have not had any skin breakouts; but I am post menopausal, yet still have a blemish from time to time. This absorbs readily and does not resurface in the heat to run into my eyes. I have also used this on my skin and hair. Great every way I have used.

normal

Posted by 5312335604054199243 on Apr 16, 2014

i think is a good almond oil, but nothing special about it, just a normal oil

Aceite de almendras dulces.

Posted by Ampareix on May 16, 2014

Excelente aceite extraído en frío para conservar todas las propiedades del fruto. Mejor que el de Now Solutions y de precio son parecidos.

It's fine

Posted by 5170128032035907515 on Nov 27, 2013

light, absorbs quickly, moisturizes the skin and hair

almond oil