hodgson mill, buckwheat pancake mix

Posted by Reviewer2128555 on Feb 25, 2012

Very good

This Pancake Mix is very good

Posted by olshin on Mar 06, 2012

I like this Pancake Mix, because it's very good and tasty. Pancakes obtained from this Mix, lush and very tasty. Especially well with maple syrup and clover honey.

pancake mix

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Jul 08, 2011

my family love it!

Great Product, Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer3319725 on Nov 28, 2011

Great Product, Great Price!

Cardboard

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 01, 2014

I should have listened to the reviewer that stated this tastes like cardboard.....because, guess what....it taste like Cardboard. I made it exactly as the directions stated. Yuck. Dry, grainy, tasteless. It is very filling...I ate one pancake and was done. My husband couldn't even finish two. I like that it is low calorie, possibly healthier option. The box is similar in size to regular pancake mix. But it does not taste good. I won't purchase it again.

Taste like paper

Posted by 5392471103938449014 on Feb 19, 2014

Not good:)

Tastes like cardboard

Posted by 5277525115150085975 on Apr 06, 2014

I was shocked by the taste, because it got such great reviews. I couldn't even finish a whole pancake. The batter smelled horrible, and the pancakes tasted like cardboard. I even doused it in syrup but couldn't mask the taste. I've had buckwheat pancakes before, not sure why this brand is so off. Won't be buying again. I just threw the entire box in the garbage. So gross.

we don't like it

Posted by Yanushka on Dec 21, 2011

we don't like it

Excellent product and the price is right

Posted by 5509322572438085699 on Jul 23, 2013

My whole family which includes 5 children,eat these pancakes just about every morning. They are delicious!

Beat Buckwheat mix I have ever used!

Posted by Reviewer2349871 on Mar 21, 2012

This mix is unbelieveable. Bought for our recreation clubs Pancake Breakfasts at the request of members, and the first time we used this mix the members who ordered Buckwheat Pancakes were raving and raving! Dave

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »