Great for 100% rye sourdough bread!

Posted by victoriajames on Aug 18, 2015

This works great for my 100% rye sourdough bread, the result is not sticky as when baking with the more finely ground rye flour, but you need to let the bread sit covered with a towel for several hours.

Great Rye Flour

Posted by 5631112761414366750 on Aug 11, 2014

Rye Flour is hard to get in stores so I ordered on line at your store, Iam so happy that I did. Great service and for sure will shop again with you!!!

As always Hodgson Mill puts out a fine product.

Posted by 4866104534830285535 on Nov 19, 2013

Much cheaper to buy this here than at my grocery store. Shipping is always fast too.

just what I wanted and just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1171772 on Jun 10, 2013

the stone milled flour is absolutely awesome. have been baking my own rye bread every day now. no more gooey or foamy breads from grocery stores. this flour is rich in fiber and I feel much healthier now. life is good...

Great

Posted by 5541617257795472122 on Feb 03, 2013

Made a bread from recipe on a side of the package. Love it

Number 1 rye flour

Posted by Reviewer1277028 on Dec 05, 2012

Wow! makes a difference. the best of the best. the price is moderate. I'm very very happy.^^*

Finally! Great flour for a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1891571 on Apr 17, 2012

I don't know what I would do without iherb! I've been baking sourdough bread for the last couple of years, mostly rye, so I tried rye from our local health food store - too much money for a small bag, tried one from amazon (Dark Rye Flour - Bulk 50 Pound Bag Offered by Honeyville Food Products) which was awful and it was too much flour for us anyway, and finally - my favourite size, my favourite flour on my favourite website! This flour makes perfect sourdough bread! I'm happy and will be coming back for more! Thank you very much, iherb!

Hodgeson Mill, Old Fashioned Rye Flour

Posted by Reviewer2739810 on Apr 15, 2012

The reason that I came on line to shop was the inability to find rye flour for my rye and pumpernickel breads. I live in a rural area and have limited access of stores to purchase food articles.Local stores are 10 to 20 miles away and do not carry rye flour.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer3207541 on Mar 01, 2012

GREAT PRODUCT PROMPT SERVICE, MANY THANKS A+++++

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2985597 on Jan 31, 2012

Perfect for lithuanian "black" bread. Very happy with products and service quality. Thank you iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »