Hodgson Mill, Old Fashioned Rye Flour, 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Finally! Great flour for a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1891571 From Arizona on Apr 17, 2012

I don't know what I would do without iherb! I've been baking sourdough bread for the last couple of years, mostly rye, so I tried rye from our local health food store - too much money for a small bag, tried one from amazon (Dark Rye Flour - Bulk 50 Pound Bag Offered by Honeyville Food Products) which was awful and it was too much flour for us anyway, and finally - my favourite size, my favourite flour on my favourite website! This flour makes perfect sourdough bread! I'm happy and will be coming back for more! Thank you very much, iherb!

Can't Get Rye Flour in NYC

Posted by Reviewer2901478 From New Jersey on Dec 26, 2011

...except for loooots of $$$ at specialty stores, so I ordered it from iHerb. It came quickly and is great quality. I use it to make rye sourdough. So glad I found this site!!

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2985597 From Italy on Jan 31, 2012

Perfect for lithuanian "black" bread. Very happy with products and service quality. Thank you iHerb!

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer3207541 From California on Mar 01, 2012

GREAT PRODUCT PROMPT SERVICE, MANY THANKS A+++++

Hodgeson Mill, Old Fashioned Rye Flour

Posted by Reviewer2739810 on Apr 15, 2012

The reason that I came on line to shop was the inability to find rye flour for my rye and pumpernickel breads. I live in a rural area and have limited access of stores to purchase food articles.Local stores are 10 to 20 miles away and do not carry rye flour.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »