Love it

Posted by 5299352440394350196 on Feb 18, 2016

Gorgeous😍💓

It works!

Posted by 5696896578449680021 on Feb 18, 2016

This product is excellent. I tried many types of low calorie diet and I must say that Hollywood miracle diet is one of the best. It definitely shocks the organism and accelerates your metabolism. Even though I was only able to do one day per week I lost 3,5 Kg in total. I already ordered my second round. Thank you iHerb for the great service!!

Excellent product, got 4 pounds off

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

very good and tasty too

I was skeptical, butt

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 20, 2015

This method of fasting for 2 days worked well for my wife and I as a sort of re-boot. We are not self-disciplined enough to follow through on a 2 day water fast, so this "diet" made it easy to go for the full 2 days and lose some weight. I lost 7 lbs. and my wife lost 5 lbs. Neither of us regained the weight in the weeks following becasue we realized we were over-eating after doing the fast. We had both already lost 30-40 lbs over the last year just by going onto Dr.McDougall's diet, but this fast helped us stay at our target weights.

Worked for me

Posted by 5615487347785092463 on Mar 19, 2015

It is easy to use when you need to lose weight quickly. I felt slightly lethargic on the second day, but managed to lose around 2,5 kgs in two days.

Good Diet Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This 48-Hour Miracle Diet is a great product that floods your body with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential oils that detoxify your body while you shed pounds. This helps you lose weight naturally, while you cleanse, detoxify and rejuvenate your body. Hollywood 48-Hour Miracle Diet can be used for temporary weight management or an ideal jump start to any diet!

great for the detox

Posted by 4881108837684236972 on Jan 19, 2015

taste was good, so it wasn't that hard to do. great for cleansing and detox.

Great Product to speed up metabolism!!!

Posted by 4621221454046049945 on Nov 28, 2014

My husband and I have tried to lose weight for a long period of time with minimum result.. We both are 50 years old and we both need to lose about 20 lb . We tried fasting with Hollywood Diet juice and never felt better. We lost about 10 lb together .Now we are going to fast every week until we reach our goal weight..

good

Posted by 4955445091552454573 on Oct 28, 2014

very good

very nice Diet product for me

Posted by Reviewer2354534 on Oct 06, 2014

very easy~! no Hunger for 48 hours no stress for Appetite if you want to reduce size of belly?? try this~~~

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »