Long time favourite

Posted by 4612881836783060159 on Oct 28, 2013

I don't think the diet effect lasts any longer than a week. Basically it is just drinking juice instead of having regular meals. It just dehydrates you. But then, I always find it a good emergency diet program especially when you need to loose 3 to 4 pounds in less than a week.

Good

Posted by 4707456815049040658 on Oct 15, 2013

Thanks

Great

Posted by 5657753846236797771 on Oct 10, 2013

Great

맛은 있어요!

Posted by 5241207164044806249 on Aug 15, 2013

총 2.5로 감량했는데.. 말그대로 그냥 수분이랑 장이 좀 비워진 무게만큼 빠진거 같아요. 음식 먹으면 금방 채워지는.. 무엇보다 다른 음식 안먹고 이 음료만 마신다는 것이 좀 스트레스예요 ㅜ

Best Diet EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

****** Great Way To Eliminate Huge Belly! I was attracted to the promise of losing 10 lbs (4.5 kilograms) in two days, but I also know that it is not possible to lose that much fat in that short of a time period. The juice tasted good and surprisingly I did not feel hungry on the first day! I also drank plenty of water with it. By the end of the first day I had lost 6 lbs, and I felt great! But I also know that the weight I lost was water weight, not fat. Nevertheless, my clothes fit better because I retain fluid easily and my belly always feels bloated. This product eliminated that. I use this now and then when I will be going out or want to look and feel a little slimmer. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

taste is good

Posted by 5440415945402824448 on Aug 01, 2013

Although it is to lose some weight it is tasty!

it wasn't much as my expectation

Posted by 5327257764117564145 on Jul 29, 2013

tastes good but not great influence that's it

very tasty

Posted by Debby29 on Jul 15, 2013

one day is great, the second day i cheat and eat some snacks... but it does the work

well.. im skeptic

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

i lost one kilo in one day, but u feel so hungry. because u r starving u will eat more, and u ll take what u lost

Mycheniya

Posted by 4658726888495054175 on Mar 05, 2013

Mychelac' 2 dnya radi togo chto bi pocmotret' na rezyl'tat... ne ect' nichego 2 dnya eto covcem ne procto, napitok doctatochno priyatni' i protiv nego nichego ne imeu... podderjivaet golodni' organizm, y menya lichno ywlo okolo 1 - 1,5 videmo yje nechemy xydet'....navernoe bol'we podxodit y kogo 65+ ili xodya bi 60+kg.... lychwe ne yjinat' - tak xydet' priyatne'!!!!