Fantastic & Superb !!!! :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jan 04, 2014

This excellent body oil smell so good & delicious and it absorb so well and fast. It keeps my skin moisturize for the whole day without the need to re-apply it. I'm sooooooooo pleased with this product & highly recommended it.

Excellent shower oil

Posted by Reviewer3115070 on May 27, 2014

I love this oil for my showers or baths - it's got a great smell, moisturises exceptionally well and has none of the nasty stuff. I moved from Johnson's baby oil to this and I would never go back.

Tengo varios olores de esta marca

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 14, 2015

Tengo 3 diferentes, y me encantan como hidratan la piel, y el olor (no dura mucho eso si) tan bueno que tiene. Repetiré. ----------- Si te ayudé con esta review, pulsa Sí abajo, para más reviews pulsa en mi nick.

AMAZING for Keratosis Pilaris otherwise known as KP

Posted by MichelX on Jan 02, 2017

This product is the only thing I have found to reduce KP by about 95%! If they ever discontinue it I would be miserable. Immediately after shower once dried off I apply to back of my arms, where the problem is, and it is practically gone! Of course, if not used for a few days the problem will return, but I am never without this!

Great

Posted by 5319725710716097769 on Jan 10, 2017

Love the smell and my skin got very soft. Use it in the shower before I towel

helps keep my skin soft

Posted by Reviewer1078488 on Dec 19, 2014

I use this right after I get out of a bath.it has helped my skin remain soft. I love the scent. It arrives quickly. Ty for such good service

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2719290 on Aug 23, 2014

I use this oil right when I'm done in the shower and before I dry off. I put a little in my hands and rub on my body. I then towel dry. It keeps my skin moisturized in the winter, and help prevent peeling from my summer tan. I have had comments on how soft my skin is!

glow

Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Oct 21, 2014

Will reorder very very nice