July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Home Health, Blemish Treatment Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

It salvaged my teens self-esteem

Posted by Reviewer3071228 on Sep 19, 2008

My 14 year old son suddenly started breaking out with acne all around his nose and forehead. He'd always religiously cleaned his face with various acne products to avoid such an occurance, but here it was anyway. He was mortified and begged me to find something to get rid of it. After trying numerous drug store products, I turned to iherb and read all descriptions and reviews. This one seemed like a good start and BOY, was it ever! His face is back to normal, with the exception of just a few tiny bumps that don't cause him much concern. He washes his face twice a day and applies this lotion and all is well. Highly recommended!

Nothing else has worked this well or this fast!!!

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Dec 06, 2006

My son has tried every product on the market and he could feel a difference this very first day he used it. Its the ingredients that address the inflammation that really helped. All the products have the salicylic acid but this is the first product that had the added the anti-inflammatory aid.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3258246 on Nov 08, 2008

This stuff saved my skin. I have really dry, acne-prone skin. About 6 months ago, out of nowhere, I started getting tons of tiny zits all over my forehead and *nothing* would get rid of them. I tried everything....changed shampoos, kept using my medications (Retin-A and Clenia), changed bcp...nothing helped. I was looking at products at iherb.com and stumbled upon this lotion (it's actually the consistency of a toner, not lotion) and decided to give it a try. Within a week my forehead was almost completely clear! What a relief. Another great aspect of this product is that it doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of other SA products do. I currently use this 2-3 times a day, usually just on my forehead. Definitely give this product a try...it's inexpensive and it works.

Doesn´t work for hormonal acne

Posted by Reviewer1329133 on Nov 07, 2011

I am a 25 year old female and after I went off BCP I have started to suffer from really bad acne due to increased testosterone.This didn´t work for my hormonal acne. It didn´t reduce blackheads,whiteheads neither prevent cysts.Nothing. But it has a nice smell and I didn´t have any problems by using it. If you have hormonal acne, heal yourself from inside. Vitex, zinc and enzymes worked for me.

Great for problem skin!

Posted by NaturalTat on Jun 26, 2012

I love this product! The first bottle is almost empty, have ordered my second one. This toner cleans the skin without drying it out. I would recommend it to those who have oily to combination skin and blemishes. Superb!