New To iHerb?

Home Health, Blemish Treatment Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 1527 reviews
Reviews 4-star

No breakouts!

Posted by 5449568728209222743 on Sep 14, 2013

I have an extremely sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin and this product did not break me out. I use it after my toner step and with the help of this product and others, my post acne scar and blemishes are getting lighter.

Twice order

Posted by Reviewer2982255 on Jul 04, 2012

I think this product is not dramatic effective. But it works some good for acne skin.

good

Posted by Reviewer1370040 on Mar 27, 2009

I bought this for my chest, since i moved to north carolina, every year around spring time my chest breaks out. this stuff worked better than the expensive sayilic acid bodywash i bought. good product, takes about two weeks before you really start to see results, but thats the same with any acne medictaion.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2846348 on Mar 30, 2009

I was breaking out everyday with adult acne and noticed a difference after using it for 2 weeks. It's been a month and I haven't notices another pimple yet. Will definitely use again. I use it once a day to clean my face after cleansing.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3306759 on May 10, 2009

This is more of an astringent and not a lotion. I think it works well. Makes my face feel clean and seems to keep it clear. Can't beat the price!