• NOTE: FROM HOME HEALTH: Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

You may receive a clear formula, or a darker, non-clear formula.

This Blemish Treatment Lotion is a Salicylic Acid acne product for the treatment of acne blemishes, pimples and blackheads. The active ingredient, Salicylic Acid, is combined with a base of natural botanical extracts. Together they create an effective lotion that penetrates pores while drying and helping to clear up acne blemishes, allowing the skin to heal. You can count on Home Healthâ„¢ to deliver the natural health products your family deserves. Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

• Reviews | English

No breakouts!

Posted by 5449568728209222743 on Sep 14, 2013

I have an extremely sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin and this product did not break me out. I use it after my toner step and with the help of this product and others, my post acne scar and blemishes are getting lighter.

Twice order

Posted by Reviewer2982255 on Jul 04, 2012

I think this product is not dramatic effective. But it works some good for acne skin.

good

Posted by Reviewer1370040 on Mar 27, 2009

I bought this for my chest, since i moved to north carolina, every year around spring time my chest breaks out. this stuff worked better than the expensive sayilic acid bodywash i bought. good product, takes about two weeks before you really start to see results, but thats the same with any acne medictaion.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2846348 on Mar 30, 2009

I was breaking out everyday with adult acne and noticed a difference after using it for 2 weeks. It's been a month and I haven't notices another pimple yet. Will definitely use again. I use it once a day to clean my face after cleansing.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3306759 on May 10, 2009

This is more of an astringent and not a lotion. I think it works well. Makes my face feel clean and seems to keep it clear. Can't beat the price!

Great product... always keep an extra bottle.

Posted by Reviewer1248252 on May 12, 2009

My husband has adult acne on his back. This lotion helps him tremendously. He's used it for several months now. Doesn't totally cure his acne, but definitely helps a lot!

Finally a bit of relief!

Posted by Reviewer1483401 on Jun 02, 2009

I'm 36, and I get acne anywhere on my face, but in a mild persistant form. This lotion hasnt got rid of it completely but seems to nip new ones in the bud quicker and has had about a 50% effectiveness in preventing new ones. Sometimes at night i can see the start of some new ones but they are gone by morning after applying it. I use it like a toner after washing, then apply a acne moisturiser. This seems to work nicely. I would highly recommend it.

2 weeks and it looks promising

Posted by Reviewer2489700 on Jul 01, 2010

I bought this for my daughter and she has been using it for two weeks and there has been definite improvement. This spring her acne went crazy and nothing was working. We are also looking into a possible hormonal imbalance however this toner in combination with the sulfur soap has definitely helped. The acne is reduced and the redness is calming down. She is also taking vitamin E.

Use it with care

Posted by Reviewer1208339 on Sep 06, 2011

It solve my daughter's acne problem, by soaking it with cotton wool about 10 min at night, the acne will break next day. However, must handle with care, as I had seriously "burnt" my face. I have soaked the lotion on my face till the cotton wool is dried.

Very easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2823318 on Apr 10, 2012

Very good packeging, not necessary to touch the content.