• NOTE: FROM HOME HEALTH: Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

You may receive a clear formula, or a darker, non-clear formula.

This Blemish Treatment Lotion is a Salicylic Acid acne product for the treatment of acne blemishes, pimples and blackheads. The active ingredient, Salicylic Acid, is combined with a base of natural botanical extracts. Together they create an effective lotion that penetrates pores while drying and helping to clear up acne blemishes, allowing the skin to heal. You can count on Home Healthâ„¢ to deliver the natural health products your family deserves. Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

• Reviews | English

It salvaged my teens self-esteem

Posted by Reviewer3071228 on Sep 19, 2008

My 14 year old son suddenly started breaking out with acne all around his nose and forehead. He'd always religiously cleaned his face with various acne products to avoid such an occurance, but here it was anyway. He was mortified and begged me to find something to get rid of it. After trying numerous drug store products, I turned to iherb and read all descriptions and reviews. This one seemed like a good start and BOY, was it ever! His face is back to normal, with the exception of just a few tiny bumps that don't cause him much concern. He washes his face twice a day and applies this lotion and all is well. Highly recommended!

Nothing else has worked this well or this fast!!!

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Dec 06, 2006

My son has tried every product on the market and he could feel a difference this very first day he used it. Its the ingredients that address the inflammation that really helped. All the products have the salicylic acid but this is the first product that had the added the anti-inflammatory aid.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3258246 on Nov 08, 2008

This stuff saved my skin. I have really dry, acne-prone skin. About 6 months ago, out of nowhere, I started getting tons of tiny zits all over my forehead and *nothing* would get rid of them. I tried everything....changed shampoos, kept using my medications (Retin-A and Clenia), changed bcp...nothing helped. I was looking at products at iherb.com and stumbled upon this lotion (it's actually the consistency of a toner, not lotion) and decided to give it a try. Within a week my forehead was almost completely clear! What a relief. Another great aspect of this product is that it doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of other SA products do. I currently use this 2-3 times a day, usually just on my forehead. Definitely give this product a try...it's inexpensive and it works.

Best Natural Product Available

Posted by Reviewer1215757 on Oct 27, 2007

I've had a bad history with cystic-type acne as a child. Once I reached adult-hood my face was okay until my first child was born. My acne came back with the vengence. Trying the Home Health Blemish Lotion and Wash has been a gift from heaven. These products work! And I don't require oral medication like I used too, as well. I don't go anywhere without them!

Great for problem skin!

Posted by NaturalTat on Jun 26, 2012

I love this product! The first bottle is almost empty, have ordered my second one. This toner cleans the skin without drying it out. I would recommend it to those who have oily to combination skin and blemishes. Superb!

10 stars out of 5

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Aug 30, 2013

It is sooo perfect, hard to believe. Non alcoholic, doesn't dry and damage the skin. I use it twice a day when my skin is on strike and it helps curing pimples and prevents new ones. Skin becomes visibly clear, but not dry (I can repeat it 10 times - it does not dry the skin, but works). Try using it as application with small cotton pad and a patch overnight - you will be amazed by result. Nasty zits gave up and deflate ;) Definitely repurchase.

I am rarely suprised by products..

Posted by CristinaMaria on Mar 29, 2014

but this one did it for me. Im 22 years old, and since i was 12 I have struggled with acne. Not a really severe form like cystic acne, but close enough. This worked miracles for my acne, but not when doing it twice a day. I had to reapply many, many times troughout the day and since I wear a lot of makeup at work I did this only in the weekends. With my extreme use of this, it dried out my skin a bit and made it itch, but my wheatgerm-oil fixed that. All in all, I love this product and my first bottle is now EMPTY! Thanks again, iHerb.

truely excellent

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Feb 16, 2010

It agrees will all types of skins including acne, every time my daughter stops using it her acne comes back. I have normal skin and I use it to get rid of excess make up after cleansing, there is no other that removes dirt the way this does, I chucked all my other toners away.

Blemish Treatment Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1578389 on Dec 09, 2007

I'm prone to blackheads on my nose and chin, and this product works best for me...and believe me I've tried *a lot* of products before! It can be very drying, so I also use a moisturizer. I've been using this product for several years and was very pleased to find it on iHerb.com at such a great price!

Nice and fresh!

Posted by Reviewer3264392 on Mar 27, 2008

It's not really a lotion, but more like an astringent. It feels cool and tingly on the skin as it cleans deep down into the pores. I love this!