Home Health, Blemish Treatment Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Sticky and smelly

Posted by Reviewer1185715 on Oct 16, 2012

Strong smell of lavender and menthol. Does not fit for sensitive skin or skin with rosacea

Had no effect on my skin

Posted by CombinationEczema on Oct 08, 2013

Couldn't feel the difference. I used this daily during and before breakouts but felt no difference. Is smells like salicylic acid, but had no effect whatsoever.

Is really bad, waste money if you order

Posted by 5563130519279467371 on Jun 08, 2014

I have acnee, sometimes painfull acnee on my face, (21 years) this lotion will not help you, i try and for me doesnt work its like i bought a bottle with whater and chemicals i regret very much the decision, i bought and wasted my money

Loving the product!

Posted by 4858554619221446661 on Jun 17, 2012

I really like this product, and I definitely can feel the difference when I use it. It does not have an overpowering smell, the best I can describe it is its minty and mild smelling. A bottle of it lasts quite a while too. I have a bottle of this for over a month and it seems like I have gone through only 1/8 of the bottle. Really great amount for the price! I love this product for reducing my breakouts. It does not completely cure or prevent all of the acne from forming (especially since I breakout during that time of the month), but it does heal the acne very gently and effectively. It absorbs quick enough and is somewhat sticky but not to the point where it feels uncomfortable on your skin. I love it for those nights when I just don't really feel like putting a lot of stuff on my face. I just pat this on my face and I can go to sleep without worrying that my face will be too dry and know that my acne will heal faster.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1016981 on May 02, 2008

Ok but nothing so different than others, maybe because I have a mild acne, cannot see much improvement, but gives a clean feeling