• NOTE: FROM HOME HEALTH: Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

You may receive a clear formula, or a darker, non-clear formula.

This Blemish Treatment Lotion is a Salicylic Acid acne product for the treatment of acne blemishes, pimples and blackheads. The active ingredient, Salicylic Acid, is combined with a base of natural botanical extracts. Together they create an effective lotion that penetrates pores while drying and helping to clear up acne blemishes, allowing the skin to heal. You can count on Home Health™ to deliver the natural health products your family deserves. Due to the nature of the ingredients, the color of the product may change over time. This does not affect the quality or efficacy.

• Reviews | English

harsh

Posted by Reviewer3255931 on May 04, 2009

It is a harsh product. Not effective.

Didn't work very well. not worth the money. would not buy again

Posted by Reviewer1693890 on Nov 20, 2008

didn't work very well. not worth the money, would not buy again.

My face did not like this product.

Posted by Reviewer1873263 on Jun 14, 2009

It produced tightness and irritation upon immediate use. When followed with a moisturiser, it still did not reduce blemishes.

Хороший лосьон

Posted by viki95 on Jul 12, 2012

Хороший лосьен, чистит хорошо, но не очень приятный запах, выветривается через минут 10. ********* Good Lotion, cleans well, but not very pleasant smell disappears after about 10 minutes. ********* מנקה טוב ,ריח לא נעים, נעלמת לאחר כ -10 דקות. *********

What a fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1334353 on Sep 03, 2009

I am buying for my nineteen year old son. We have used Proactiv and other like products with not much success. His acne isn't terrible but worrisome to him. Philosophy has a product that does the similar thing for four times the price and that is what we used for a year before finding this product. I think I'll save my money and spend it elsewhere. He is on his third bottle enjoying great results. Thank you iHerb, I'm so pleased with all your products we've tried so far.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1348076 on May 12, 2009

I have been using this product for years, it is very good

It defenetely works

Posted by KatySmile on Aug 04, 2013

Awesome product! I found it perfect for my skin to help pimples dry very fast. Recommend to buy.

Works!

Posted by mittens55 on Nov 08, 2011

This stuff really works but use it daily.

Effective Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Dec 20, 2012

I am very happy with the result it delivers. Thanks.

Love this product!

Posted by LadyAly on Sep 16, 2014

Since using this product combined with Kiss my face, antioxidant toner I have had no break outs & it has cleared up the couple of pimples I did have quickly. I have just ordered Kiss my face Start Up, Exfoliating Face Wash. Im sure they will all work well together.