Home Health, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1175576 on Aug 21, 2010

I use it for cosmetic purposes. I love that it is natural instead of chemically synthesized from hard-to-remember ingredients. It penetrates into the skin, dries out pimples very quickly, and pushes dirt out from my pores. It works wonders on oil control too. I have dry skin and this product is a little too drying to use alone. The only bad thing is this oil is thick and hard to wash off, but it's what castor oil is like, and I love it all the same. The bottle was received nicely packaged and the lid was sealed, preventing any leakage. Well done, iHerb!

sticky

Posted by 5185943867539786567 on Dec 15, 2012

I hesitated over several brand for a good castor oil I took this one based on reviews but I find it too much sticky while applying it even when I mixed it with other oils. I won't repurchase

Home Health, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 4763461643108450822 on Jun 25, 2013

I bought this oil to grow my lashes and hair and it does help to grow longer and I think slightly more lashes just within few days of use. As for hair, I have not notice any result yet but it kinda make my scalp itch. This oil is quite thick so too much can be very oily and it has quite a strong oil smell, but not difficult to wash off. Overall it is a very good buy as it helps my fine lashes :)

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

This is a good product- natural and can be used for many ailments. I put it in my eyes at night to cure cataract and floats. It has been recommended by Edgar Cayce for many problems.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3002952 on Feb 29, 2012

I've been using this in my conditioner and occasionally for my hair, oil treatments and over a hair moisturizer. A bit sticky. Need use for a longer period for a proper assessment....iHerb shipping is great though!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »