Great

Posted by 5733564786160635993 on Dec 14, 2015

Love this product. I use it along with several other beauty oils daily. Great sealant for hair.

Excellent cold pressed oil

Posted by 4855942998877531081 on Dec 01, 2014

I used it as a heated castor oil pack and up to now I'm very pleased. I totally recommend it.

Love it!

Posted by 5217203699328414466 on Aug 26, 2014

I've been using this product to make my eyebrows grow quicker and a little thicker. Same with eyelashes... I saw a difference in just 2 days. The only complaint I have is that this oil is VERY thick, so you don't need a lot; a little bit of this goes a fairly long way. It can be a little messy due to being a thicker oil, as well. But nonetheless, I love this and I'm glad I decided to try it out.

Great

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Jul 24, 2014

I love castor oil, I use it on my hair and skin, and it works great, it lasts a long time and it's a really great price.

Best Healing Oil

Posted by Reviewer2547129 on Apr 11, 2014

I've used this for years, always externally. I think my Grandma used to make my Mom take it orally. I mostly use it for castor oil packs. Works great for cleansing the whole system. Good cleanse for the liver in the Spring.

Help with blocked fallopian tubes.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I used heated castor oil packs for 3 consecutive days and 4 days off, and it is true, that it helps elimination and circulation and it tones the lymphatic system. I felt so debloated! I highly recommend it! I also take enzymes that eat away scar tissue. Wobenzymes and Christopher's Original Formulas, Female Reproductive Formula. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

grow eyebrow

Posted by 4668507919948323546 on Oct 08, 2013

It can also help you grow new eyebrow hair in bare areas that might have been over-tweezed. And it’s super cheap! Yes, it really is a wonder oil!

great castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

castor oil is great for painful feet. i completely healed painful heel spurs with castor oil over a period of 2 weeks. no doctors, pain medication or surgery needed!

Good

Posted by 4921861165354946241 on Jun 11, 2013

This works great to do oil cleansings with.

Long lasting.

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Jun 02, 2013

This bottle is going to last me forever. Bought it to uses in combo with sunflower oil for OCM. Working well so far.