Help with blocked fallopian tubes.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I used heated castor oil packs for 3 consecutive days and 4 days off, and it is true, that it helps elimination and circulation and it tones the lymphatic system. I felt so debloated! I highly recommend it! I also take enzymes that eat away scar tissue. Wobenzymes and Christopher's Original Formulas, Female Reproductive Formula. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2105339 on Dec 08, 2008

We used this oil to remove warts. They all gone after 3 weeks of massaging oil into warts.

Great Quality Oil

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Mar 21, 2009

Very difficult to find high quality cold pressed, cold processed castor oil, so this is a real find, and at a good price. Use it for sinus relief, by rubbing the oil around the sinus area and above the brows, it works!

Castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2641742 on May 01, 2009

Home Health castor oil has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I use it in my work(massage therapist) it is very healing and mixes well with creams , essential oils, and oil.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Apr 05, 2007

I've been using this since the early 80's for external castor oil packs. I can't count how many sore throats and ear infections it's helped, not to mention female cramping when that was an issue.

CASTOR OIL

Posted by Reviewer2097200 on Dec 21, 2009

putting castor oil on my low back for menstrual cramps while applying heat really works to relieve pain. I also had a breakout of shingles about a year ago and this castor oil gave me relief while also healing them quicker and no scars. It is no wonder it is called the palm of CHRIST. THANK YOU GOD!

It really works !!!

Posted by Reviewer1773604 on Dec 19, 2008

I have problems with my lymph nodes swelling up And I use it 2 times per week And it really does help shrink my lymph nodes!!!!

Home Health, Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1182200 on May 16, 2008

This is just excellent quality. I love this castor oil. Doesn't feel greasy. It's cold-pressed, which is important.

very good quality

Posted by Reviewer1978504 on Feb 04, 2012

i'v been using this oil for a long time on my hair and my eye lashes, it thickens the hair and makes it very strong, thank you iherb

Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 10, 2011

I have been using on my heels it has helped my dry heels the only thing is its quite sticky but it works.