Home Health, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Works Miracles

Posted by Reviewer1881737 on Dec 03, 2012

Purchased this product to deal with my thinning hair and after 2 months of warm application to the scalp(twice a week),my hair has thickened and it was such a relief to see it healthy again.I also applied it to my daughters eczema and it showed signs of improvement after a week.Palm of Christ it truly is.Thank you iHerb for such an amazing product.

grow eyebrow

Posted by 4668507919948323546 on Oct 08, 2013

It can also help you grow new eyebrow hair in bare areas that might have been over-tweezed. And it’s super cheap! Yes, it really is a wonder oil!

Best Healing Oil

Posted by Reviewer2547129 on Apr 11, 2014

I've used this for years, always externally. I think my Grandma used to make my Mom take it orally. I mostly use it for castor oil packs. Works great for cleansing the whole system. Good cleanse for the liver in the Spring.

great castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

castor oil is great for painful feet. i completely healed painful heel spurs with castor oil over a period of 2 weeks. no doctors, pain medication or surgery needed!

Great

Posted by iamokk on Jul 24, 2014

I love castor oil, I use it on my hair and skin, and it works great, it lasts a long time and it's a really great price.