Home Health, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Home Health, Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1182200 on May 16, 2008

This is just excellent quality. I love this castor oil. Doesn't feel greasy. It's cold-pressed, which is important.

cindy

Posted by Reviewer1289591 on Jun 16, 2008

this is my favorite brand

very good quality

Posted by Reviewer1978504 on Feb 04, 2012

i'v been using this oil for a long time on my hair and my eye lashes, it thickens the hair and makes it very strong, thank you iherb

sticky

Posted by 5185943867539786567 on Dec 15, 2012

I hesitated over several brand for a good castor oil I took this one based on reviews but I find it too much sticky while applying it even when I mixed it with other oils. I won't repurchase

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1175576 on Aug 21, 2010

I use it for cosmetic purposes. I love that it is natural instead of chemically synthesized from hard-to-remember ingredients. It penetrates into the skin, dries out pimples very quickly, and pushes dirt out from my pores. It works wonders on oil control too. I have dry skin and this product is a little too drying to use alone. The only bad thing is this oil is thick and hard to wash off, but it's what castor oil is like, and I love it all the same. The bottle was received nicely packaged and the lid was sealed, preventing any leakage. Well done, iHerb!