Best Healing Oil

Posted by Reviewer2547129 on Apr 11, 2014

I've used this for years, always externally. I think my Grandma used to make my Mom take it orally. I mostly use it for castor oil packs. Works great for cleansing the whole system. Good cleanse for the liver in the Spring.

great castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

castor oil is great for painful feet. i completely healed painful heel spurs with castor oil over a period of 2 weeks. no doctors, pain medication or surgery needed!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2608346 on Nov 24, 2011

Good ol' castor oil. But this is a fantastic deal for the quality.

Great

Posted by 5733564786160635993 on Dec 14, 2015

Love this product. I use it along with several other beauty oils daily. Great sealant for hair.

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

This is a good product- natural and can be used for many ailments. I put it in my eyes at night to cure cataract and floats. It has been recommended by Edgar Cayce for many problems.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3002952 on Feb 29, 2012

I've been using this in my conditioner and occasionally for my hair, oil treatments and over a hair moisturizer. A bit sticky. Need use for a longer period for a proper assessment....iHerb shipping is great though!

Soothing to skin and joints

Posted by Reviewer1814571 on Aug 03, 2009

At the recommendation of my massage therapist, I have been massaging castor oil into and around my knees. Home Health Castor Oil provides comfort and adds suppleness to both skin and joints.

Only for use externally

Posted by Hajrija on Oct 18, 2014

I wonder why this can't be used internally ....when one is constipated for example. The oil is really thick and I use it mixed with sunflower oil to do the OCM. :)

Home Health, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 4763461643108450822 on Jun 25, 2013

I bought this oil to grow my lashes and hair and it does help to grow longer and I think slightly more lashes just within few days of use. As for hair, I have not notice any result yet but it kinda make my scalp itch. This oil is quite thick so too much can be very oily and it has quite a strong oil smell, but not difficult to wash off. Overall it is a very good buy as it helps my fine lashes :)

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1379933 on Jul 22, 2008

Very first time using this product and I'm very happy with the quality :)