A+

Posted by Reviewer1381401 on Feb 09, 2011

Love it.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer3098819 on Sep 16, 2011

I put this stuff in my hair and under my eyes overnight. My hair is now softer and my skin has less lines! I will def continue buying this product!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2608346 on Nov 24, 2011

Good ol' castor oil. But this is a fantastic deal for the quality.

o.k.

Posted by Reviewer2670366 on Dec 05, 2011

It is really good.

for hair grow

Posted by Reviewer2111242 on Dec 27, 2011

Great product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1936392 on Jan 30, 2012

Such a great price! I use this to keep moisture in my hair during the winter and for scalp massages. I also add a little of this into my lotions, again, during the winter. My skin gets dry, so this is really helpful. I've also used it for deep conditioning. I will put in over top a great thick moisturizing conditioner and sit for a few minutes. It really seals the conditioner in and makes my hair feel like silk once I've rinsed the products off. There are so many uses for castor oil. The only thing, is that castor oil can have an annoying smell, so I can't use it on a daily basis and I have to use it conservatively.

Soothing to skin and joints

Posted by Reviewer1814571 on Aug 03, 2009

At the recommendation of my massage therapist, I have been massaging castor oil into and around my knees. Home Health Castor Oil provides comfort and adds suppleness to both skin and joints.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1379933 on Jul 22, 2008

Very first time using this product and I'm very happy with the quality :)

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

This is a good product- natural and can be used for many ailments. I put it in my eyes at night to cure cataract and floats. It has been recommended by Edgar Cayce for many problems.

Home Health, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 4763461643108450822 on Jun 25, 2013

I bought this oil to grow my lashes and hair and it does help to grow longer and I think slightly more lashes just within few days of use. As for hair, I have not notice any result yet but it kinda make my scalp itch. This oil is quite thick so too much can be very oily and it has quite a strong oil smell, but not difficult to wash off. Overall it is a very good buy as it helps my fine lashes :)