New To iHerb?

Home Health, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1936392 on Jan 30, 2012

Such a great price! I use this to keep moisture in my hair during the winter and for scalp massages. I also add a little of this into my lotions, again, during the winter. My skin gets dry, so this is really helpful. I've also used it for deep conditioning. I will put in over top a great thick moisturizing conditioner and sit for a few minutes. It really seals the conditioner in and makes my hair feel like silk once I've rinsed the products off. There are so many uses for castor oil. The only thing, is that castor oil can have an annoying smell, so I can't use it on a daily basis and I have to use it conservatively.

Great Company

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Mar 09, 2007

Purely effective; I use this in packs and it works immediately. Can't beat the price for the volume.

asirah

Posted by Reviewer3161933 on Aug 23, 2008

like this product as using it for natural healing as according to the info on your site it is pure with no additives, it is to early to tell how it is working, i use it for several things.

Castor oil

Posted by Reviewer1250225 on Nov 18, 2007

As a colonic hydrotherapist, I always recommend my clients use a castor oil pack for improved health.

Home health castor oil