Home Health, Everclean Antidandruff Shampoo, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

It's Ok

Posted by Reviewer2728734 on Mar 27, 2009

I was really hoping this would work for me, but it doesn't. I have used it once and didn't try again. It made my scalp itch way worse and I had more buildup on my scalp. It dried my scalp way out so I had a ton more flakes. It did work for my husband though on his face.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2860396 on Aug 31, 2012

Very good!

Helps dandruff and itching.

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Мой муж пользовался им полтора месяца. во время использования ну него не было зуда и перхоти. Густой темный шампунь, имеет очень сильный запах дегтя. Вряд ли девушке это может понравиться, потому что голова пахнет им даже после мытья еще весь день My husband used it for six weeks. while using the well he was not itching and dandruff. Thick dark shampoo has a very strong smell of tar. It is unlikely that a girl may like it, because the head of smell even after washing them all the day

Seems to help my husband.

Posted by Reviewer2512726 on Nov 17, 2011

This shampoo helps to keep my husband's scalps condition under control. Way more effective than T_Gel.

Does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Feb 02, 2010

Seems to work great! Been using 1-2 times per week between normal shampooings. I tried a number of other products but still could not get rid of the flaky scalp, this is working great! Smell is a little medicinal, not my favorite, but seems to fade enough, and who cares, it works! A little drying and does contain chemicals, but until I find something better I wont complain.