Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2519302 on Nov 01, 2009

I only use it on my eyes and am already happy that it doesn't burn my sensitive skin like Burt's Bees eye cream did.

Good for wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer2685204 on Feb 05, 2010

I initially bought this to help with dark circles but after 3 weeks it has not had any effect but this has definitely minimized the lines around my eyes. Within two days of using it in the morning and again in the evening I noticed a reduction in wrinkles. For the price, it's worth it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2141912 on Jun 05, 2011

i did not use it hope it will be good,,but it seems a little oil

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer3119795 on Jul 19, 2012

OK

Makes my eyes sting

Posted by Reviewer1309052 on Dec 31, 2012

Thankfully it goes away after a few minutes, just need to remember not to apply too close to eye area so it wont get on my lashes when i blink. Will finish using it & see how it goes.

Nice eye cream

Posted by 4944700749352219859 on Oct 30, 2013

Nice eye cream at a good price.

Moisturizes well

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Jul 30, 2014

I did like this eye cream. It comes with a lot of product and last forever. It is very affordable as well.

Help for Puffy Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1483007 on Dec 17, 2014

I've been using this Goji Berry Eye Cream to reduce the puffiness under my eyes. This is based on a recommendation from a local health food store. So far, it seems to be working and I plan to continue to use it. iHerb also has a very good price. It was twice the price at the local store.

Great product, creamy and moisturising

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2015

I love this product; only wish it came in a tube. Jars mean that it's hard to get the cream out in a hygenic way when you're nearing the end of the contents. Apart from that, highly recommended, and good value for money.

Works like an eye cream should

Posted by 5458678667189198846 on Apr 04, 2016

It hydrates the eye area well and it's gentle enough on my sensitive skin. Not sure if it helps it reducing puffiness or dark circles as I think my eye area is generally ok. Overall not bad a product. Seems to last for ages too. Sometimes I use it on other delicate areas like the corners of my nose or mouth.