Goji Berry

Posted by Reviewer2332964 on Aug 26, 2009

Don't waste you $$ with expensive eye and face creams (I have)... I am 60ish and started using the eye cream about two months ago. It actually improved the texture and appearance of my eyes. I was so happy with it that I ordered the facial cream. I'm extremely satisfied with the results...not to mention the expensive creams these replaced!

Great eye creme!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I absolutely love this eye creme! I got it originally because it has arnica and vit K, which help with oedema under eyes, and also because of the antioxidant properties of goji berries. But I couldn't imagine that it would feel so good on my face! It has a very refreshing texture, it was like my eyes were thirsty for it! And you can't beat that price! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I have sensitive skin ...

Posted by Reviewer2490723 on Jan 11, 2010

I now have sensitive skin and its hard to find a product that wont irrate it. I use VERY COSTLY Anna Marie Borlind products for years, but with a fall in my income I had to look for a new way to keep my face hydrated. I tried this eye cream for my entire face, not greasy seems to work pretty good. NO after burn redness!! Give it a try!

Great for dark circles

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Aug 31, 2010

Bought this eye cream because the eye gel I use regularly was on back order. Well, miracles happened with this Goji eye cream. My dark eye circles disappeared! I attribute this to the arnica and vitamin K (great ingredients) Also, wrinkles have lessened. Great product & reasonable priced. Plus, it's organic! I will continue to use this great new eye cream. Love it!

Awesome!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

This is a good eye cream and huge size. This is the only cream where I have seen a noticeable difference in wrinkle reduction. I do prefer to use an oil around my eyes at night, but this is perfect under makeup for daytime! See my page if new to IHERB!

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Aug 31, 2011

I am very pleased with this eye cream and use it when I need more moisture. I do not find it too thick as some reviewers have commented as depends how much you use . Makes the eye area instantly smooth. I have not used it for long though so cannot guarantee any long-term effects yet.

Reduce puffiness and dark eye circles

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Nov 23, 2013

My previous eye cream caused 4 pimples to grow at my eye area. After using this Goji Berry cream, my pimples subsided and eye puffiness has been reduced. However it doesn't help fine lines. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Update after using this eye cream for 3 weeks: My dark eye circles have faded slightly!

Superb!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 27, 2015

It has been just two weeks that I use this cream and I am excited with the difference it has already made. The skin seems tighter with noticably reduced wrinkles. (I am 55). Recomended! UPDATE: It has been some months now and I keep using it and reordering it because it is still the best eye cream I have used

Good

Posted by Gemini on Jun 06, 2015

Great to use and seems to reduce any puffiness or dark circles

Excellent eye cream

Posted by Reviewer3142443 on Jul 24, 2015

Chinese medicine says that Goji Berries "brighten the eye". I bought this eye cream out of curiosity. After all, I have yet to experience a truly great eye cream. The first time I put it on, I felt its distinct texture - creamy, firming, and so absorbable. It keeps working all day. I don't have dark circles nor distinct wrinkles around my eyes, so I can't report on that. But I simply LOVE this cream, and will always have it for my eye care. Will be trying Home Health's Goji Berry face cream next time I order stuff from iHerb, a 5-star supplier of wonderful healthy products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »