Moisturizing

Posted by Merinee on Mar 22, 2015

It moisturizes the skin under the eyes very well. Definitely recommend it for others!

good product

Posted by 4973137829941932113 on Apr 19, 2016

Good moisturizer, absorbs well. I have no wrinkles so I cannot say anything whether there is rejuvenating effect or not.

Reduce puffiness and dark eye circles

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Nov 23, 2013

My previous eye cream caused 4 pimples to grow at my eye area. After using this Goji Berry cream, my pimples subsided and eye puffiness has been reduced. However it doesn't help fine lines. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Update after using this eye cream for 3 weeks: My dark eye circles have faded slightly!

Parfait !

Posted by 5443495039181305655 on May 18, 2014

Ayant 23 ans, je n'ai pas particulièrement besoin d'un soin contour des yeux anti-âge, mais j'ai le contour des yeux très sec et sensible. Après avoir essayé un nombre incalculable de produits, celui-ci est parfait ! Il hydrate parfaitement, et sa texture riche est agréable à appliquer, il ne pique pas les yeux. Je l'utilise le soir ou les jours où je ne me maquille pas (trop gras pour être porté sous du maquillage). Bref je le recommande vivement !

A really good eye cream!

Posted by 5095264732586185845 on May 20, 2014

I really like the creamy and thick texture of the cream, it feels really moisturizing! Hands down the best eye cream I've used.

Moisturizes well

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Jul 30, 2014

I did like this eye cream. It comes with a lot of product and last forever. It is very affordable as well.

Help for Puffy Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1483007 on Dec 17, 2014

I've been using this Goji Berry Eye Cream to reduce the puffiness under my eyes. This is based on a recommendation from a local health food store. So far, it seems to be working and I plan to continue to use it. iHerb also has a very good price. It was twice the price at the local store.

Nice eye cream

Posted by 4944700749352219859 on Oct 30, 2013

Nice eye cream at a good price.

Great product, creamy and moisturising

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2015

I love this product; only wish it came in a tube. Jars mean that it's hard to get the cream out in a hygenic way when you're nearing the end of the contents. Apart from that, highly recommended, and good value for money.

Works like an eye cream should

Posted by 5458678667189198846 on Apr 04, 2016

It hydrates the eye area well and it's gentle enough on my sensitive skin. Not sure if it helps it reducing puffiness or dark circles as I think my eye area is generally ok. Overall not bad a product. Seems to last for ages too. Sometimes I use it on other delicate areas like the corners of my nose or mouth.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »