Su textura ,buena

Posted by 100mizuiro on Oct 25, 2013

Su textura en crema -gel es muy agradable a la hora de aplicarlo.Por ahora no he notado grandes cambios,si es verdad que desinflama las pequeñas bolsitas alrededor de los ojos ,pero en cuanto a las lineas de expresión no he notado el milagro.

Not really

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Mar 28, 2013

Im in my middle twenties and already have some wrinkles around my eyes. This eye cream doesnt moisturize enought, wouldnt buy it again. Its just too light and doent do a job at all.

Makes my eyes sting

Posted by Reviewer1309052 on Dec 31, 2012

Thankfully it goes away after a few minutes, just need to remember not to apply too close to eye area so it wont get on my lashes when i blink. Will finish using it & see how it goes.

Very good!

Posted by Mashkins on Oct 16, 2012

Thick cream, but well absorbed, never rolls off the skin, nice neighborhood with makeup. Makes my skin around the eyes more moisturized and smooth. The skin seemed more dense, facial wrinkles are less pronounced. Booked for the second time, and this is rarely happens to me. *** Густой крем, но при этом отлично впитывается, никогда не скатывается с кожи, хорошо соседствует с макияжем. Делает мою кожу вокруг глаз более увлажненной и гладкой. Кожа будто более плотная, мимические морщинки менее выражены. Заказала во второй раз, а это редко со мной случается.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on Sep 10, 2012

It's light, absorbs quickly and leaves a very nice feeling of hidrated and smooth skin. Smells nice too. Husband also really likes it. Would buy again!

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer3119795 on Jul 19, 2012

OK

Eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2247588 on Dec 22, 2011

This keep my skin around my eyes soft....

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1487618 on Nov 29, 2011

An ok product. Cant't really notice any difference from before I started using it.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Aug 31, 2011

I am very pleased with this eye cream and use it when I need more moisture. I do not find it too thick as some reviewers have commented as depends how much you use . Makes the eye area instantly smooth. I have not used it for long though so cannot guarantee any long-term effects yet.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Aug 26, 2011

This is a good moisturizer at a great price. The reason I bought it, however, was to help decrease my dark under eye circles and I don't think it is helping for those. But for a moisturizer it is good - I put it under my eyes at night and they are still moist in the morning - the sign of a good cream.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »