ok

Posted by Reviewer2141912 on Jun 05, 2011

i did not use it hope it will be good,,but it seems a little oil

Makes my eyes sting

Posted by Reviewer1309052 on Dec 31, 2012

Thankfully it goes away after a few minutes, just need to remember not to apply too close to eye area so it wont get on my lashes when i blink. Will finish using it & see how it goes.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer3119795 on Jul 19, 2012

OK

Su textura ,buena

Posted by 100mizuiro on Oct 25, 2013

Su textura en crema -gel es muy agradable a la hora de aplicarlo.Por ahora no he notado grandes cambios,si es verdad que desinflama las pequeñas bolsitas alrededor de los ojos ,pero en cuanto a las lineas de expresión no he notado el milagro.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1487618 on Nov 29, 2011

An ok product. Cant't really notice any difference from before I started using it.

Another manage your expectations product

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Feb 06, 2015

I bought this because of a "convincing" review in Iherb - I should've known better right? This is a pretty standard eye cream. It's neither groundbreaking nor is it bad. Treat it as a basic eye cream, you know - better than none. It gave me milia so it's not a good fit for my skin. It's pretty good value at 28gms per jar - that almost like a full size bottle for face creams. I didn't finish this, gave it away because it wasn't doing anything special for me and it gave me milia.

Stings my eyes

Posted by Reviewer1147568 on Dec 23, 2013

Could not use this near my eyes due to the stinging and burning it causes. It is a good moisturizer for the neck and other parts of your face.

Too heavy for my under eye skin

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

This eye cream was too heavy and greasy for my under eye skin. Maybe it's better for mature and dry skin types

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »