ok

Posted by Reviewer2141912 on Jun 05, 2011

i did not use it hope it will be good,,but it seems a little oil

good

Posted by Reviewer1824540 on May 03, 2011

Its thick and moisturizing, great for fall and winter. I like it a lot)

Great for dark circles

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Aug 31, 2010

Bought this eye cream because the eye gel I use regularly was on back order. Well, miracles happened with this Goji eye cream. My dark eye circles disappeared! I attribute this to the arnica and vitamin K (great ingredients) Also, wrinkles have lessened. Great product & reasonable priced. Plus, it's organic! I will continue to use this great new eye cream. Love it!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Aug 28, 2010

This is pretty good, but I'm looking for something abit more effective, since I'm starting to get alot of under-eye wrinkles (perimenopause seems to affect skin alot). There's a generous amount of product here for the price though, and it does reduce puffiness.

Good for wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer2685204 on Feb 05, 2010

I initially bought this to help with dark circles but after 3 weeks it has not had any effect but this has definitely minimized the lines around my eyes. Within two days of using it in the morning and again in the evening I noticed a reduction in wrinkles. For the price, it's worth it.

I have sensitive skin ...

Posted by Reviewer2490723 on Jan 11, 2010

I now have sensitive skin and its hard to find a product that wont irrate it. I use VERY COSTLY Anna Marie Borlind products for years, but with a fall in my income I had to look for a new way to keep my face hydrated. I tried this eye cream for my entire face, not greasy seems to work pretty good. NO after burn redness!! Give it a try!

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2519302 on Nov 01, 2009

I only use it on my eyes and am already happy that it doesn't burn my sensitive skin like Burt's Bees eye cream did.

Goji Berry

Posted by Reviewer2332964 on Aug 26, 2009

Don't waste you $$ with expensive eye and face creams (I have)... I am 60ish and started using the eye cream about two months ago. It actually improved the texture and appearance of my eyes. I was so happy with it that I ordered the facial cream. I'm extremely satisfied with the results...not to mention the expensive creams these replaced!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »