Goji berry facial cream

Posted by Reviewer2262336 on Apr 22, 2009

Thank you i-herb - fantastic service - so quick! i have had this product before but from a UK supplier who no longer supplies it, so I was really pleased to find you shipped internationally. I love this cream - makes my skin feel youthful, soft and healthy. It applies and absorbs really well and doesn't leave residue on your hands. Maybe its just me, but after using this product over a period of time the appearance of my skin is improved - firmer and smoother. I'll definitly be ordering this and other products from i-herb again. thank you!

Wonderful stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 25, 2012

Wow is all I can say. This facial cream is light not greasy and so can be used under makeup during the day as well as a night cream. It has powerful anti-aging properties as it contains both hyaluronic acid and retinol. It's a super moisturiser as it absorbs really well. The price is very reasonable for a product such as this. I will buy it again, and again...

Nice aborption and feel

Posted by Reviewer1574992 on Nov 08, 2010

I like this face cream. It asorbs nicely without leaving a layer of moisturizer on the top of the skin, works well with sensitive skin, seems to diminish fine lines, contains smart ingredients, and is a good price. After a couple of years -- still my favorite.

Not so good after all

Posted by Reviewer2919566 on May 10, 2011

After reading the ingredients of the product and the reviews I bought this product. After using a few times I had break outs on my face. I stopped using it. After using it again I still had the break outs so I decided to stop using it completely. I guess my skin doesn't agree with it .

AFFORDABLE LUXURY

Posted by Reviewer1384315 on May 15, 2009

This not available in UK so I am delighted to find it at an affordable price. Excellent product.

buy again and again

Posted by Reviewer1530137 on Jun 06, 2013

rarely do i re-purchase cosmetic products as there are so many on the market, and i have yet to find one that i feel like i can not live without. now after nearly emptying out my second jar...i'm starting to think this might be one of those rare items. this is not so much an item i would use on a day to day basis when my skin is fine and healthy. it is a bit thick and oily, but very moisturizing. however, this is an item i would use in times when my skin goes haywire and becomes dry and difficult. in times like these, most of my skin care products don't do anything and sometimes make my skin feel worse. this cream really calms it down and moisturizes it without stinging. this is a good basic face cream that don't irritate.

So so product

Posted by 4884315683373510348 on Oct 29, 2014

I was very excited to order this cream,bcs of all the nice ingredients (is truly a natural product,love the ingredients list) but the smell is not pleasant at all,even though it claims to be fragrance free cream. It moisturises OK especially for winter when the skin tends to be dryer,and u get quite lot of product; but bcs of the smell I don't think I will repurchase this ever again.....

Didn't like it at all!

Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Jul 18, 2014

The smell is awful, the cream is greasy and takes forever to absorb. Even after it absorbed, the skin feels sticky. I couldn't even use it as a hand or foot cream, it went straight into the garbage.

nice moisturizer

Posted by 5030163560757201724 on Feb 20, 2015

Very non greasy. Good nourishing ingredients.

super