No additives

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Sep 12, 2013

Very mild herbal scent. Much less expensive than Whole Foods, or other retail from Iherb. One of the few deodorants without any bad additives. Works great. My first review was great because this product had no preservatives. My recent order in July 2013, however does show that they are now adding two preservatives. This was not listed on the iherb page. Of the two new ingredients, one is safe, the other is not. The Phenoxyethanol MSDS sheet warns not to absorb through the skin, it can cause he shutdown of the central nervous system, and cause contact dermatitis. (the ethylhexylglygcerin is not toxic). So, needless to say, I will no longer be ordering this product.

Best Deoderant Ever

Posted by Reviewer2270939 on Jan 18, 2008

I was looking for an alternative to my Secret as it just wasn't working well and I was worried about the aluminum content. This herbal deoderant is excellent. Healthy and works amazingly well even in the hot summers of Los Angeles. I totally recommend you give this a try. I do stretching and arm exercises while the roll and dries and am fitter for it. Win win.

Herbal Magic, Roll On Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3340583 on Apr 14, 2008

My daughter recommeded this product and sent me a bottle to try. It is truly magic. I love it. Goes on smoothly, does not leave marks on clothing, has a wonderful fresh odor. It lasts from shower to shower. Works far better than anything I have ever used. I liked it so well I ordered 4 bottles. Gave a bottle to my son. He thinks it is the greatest. Mary Ann John

It Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2303423 on Dec 02, 2008

This is the only natural deodorant I've tried that really controls odor. My husband and I both use it. I've also tried the unscented and jasmine versions and found the herbal scent is the most effective.

Really Works

Posted by CoolinArizona on Oct 10, 2009

This is the ONLY natural deodorant I've found that REALLY works to eliminate odor. I've tried alot of them too. This one smells clean can nice and I can hike all day in the Arizona heat and feel confident that I don't have any bad odor.

Phenoxyethanol

Posted by ilmarinen on Aug 19, 2013

The list of ingredients on the product page does not have a full composition, these additional ingredients are: alcohol, SD Alcohol 39-C, ethylhexylglycerin and p h e n o x y e t h a n o l. In addition, the water is first in the list of ingredients. Certainly the manufacturer changed the composition of cosmetic, but I ordered product of this composition which can be found at iherb. W wykazie składników na stronie produktu nie ma pełnego składu, te dodatkowe składniki to: alkohol, SD Alcohol 39-C, ethylhexylglycerin oraz p h e n o x y e t h a n o l. Dodatkowo woda jest na pierwszym miejscu w wykazie składników. Zapewne producent zmienił skład kosmetyku, jednak ja zamawiałem produkt o składzie takim jaki znajduje się na stronie iherb.

Great all natural deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2049147 on Nov 20, 2008

Finally I found a natural deodorant that does not contain any aluminum and is not an antiperspirant either as so many nowadays are. I also like the subtle fragrance.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2425565 on May 27, 2008

I've tried several different natural deodorants, and this one beats them all. With others, I would eventually notice some odor - not with this. I exercise regularly, and never have problems. Also, while this is not an anti-perspirant, the label says that some of the ingredients help to reduce wetness, and I have found this to be true as well. The scent is also very pleasant. I love it!

Wonderful Smelll, Natural Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Mar 16, 2009

My adult daughters and I all use this brand. The herbal is our favorite. Keeps odors at bay even on warm days. Great product, great price!

Work very well!

Posted by Reviewer2175141 on Apr 09, 2010

I've suffer from excessive sweating when I'm feeling stressed (which is often) and this is by far the best product I've used. It does a great job of neutralizing odor and reducing wetness. I highly recommend this product.