Did not work for me

Posted by 5701961084519059805 on Dec 21, 2015

I was looking forward to trying a 'natural' deodorant, but was hugely disappointed. This did not work for me at all, and it does not "eliminate body odor". Very disappointed.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1263485 on Nov 12, 2014

Good deodorant that does not irritate my armpits. It's completely scent-free, wich I like. Keeps me dry during normal activities. I don't ask for more in a deodorant.

Liker denne

Posted by martine on Nov 10, 2014

Den er billig, gjør jobben og er uten ulumskheter.

I don't stink

Posted by Reviewer2943457 on Oct 24, 2014

This is the only natural deodorant I have used that I like. It has very natural ingredients and I never have b.o. even if I miss a day of showering.

Not so magical...

Posted by 4987813416557266109 on Jul 09, 2014

This product is ok... but it is no good in the Norwegian summer. If you sweat... this will not remove the smell. I want an natural deodorant. And I found out that the one i make myself (form products bought on iherb)is so far the only one that actually does the job. The price is good - but I will not buy it again.

Works

Posted by lusilje on Jul 08, 2014

A good deodorant. Hardly smells of anything, but keeps BO at bay. Won't keep you completely dry, but most natural deo's won't.

Really is magic!

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Jun 03, 2014

I can't use aluminum-based deodorants, as they give me lymph node infections. I sweat a lot and have been looking for a good natural deodorant for years. Jason is the best I found so far. Tom of Maine's was very good, but they reformulated it and it lost some efficacy. I've been hesitant to try non-stick deodorants, as I sweat so much I feel like they just wash away from my armpits. However, given the good reviews I decided to give this one a try, even though the ingredient list didn't seem impressive. Fennel, etc. Why would this work? I don't know, but it does. Best natural deodorant I've ever tried, and I've tried many.

Great product

Posted by 4816384619963990537 on Apr 30, 2014

I always used deo sprays like rexona and other alluminium containing deo's because they were the only ones that kept away the odor at the end of the day. But after some reading about all the bad ingredients they contain I tried this one. It really keeps the odor away and is easy in use. Normally I prefer sprays, but this stuff works so good that I'll just buy it again.

Met my expectations

Posted by 5454009223813667460 on Jan 06, 2014

Works very well and lasts most of the day unless I do a lot of activity and/or the weather's hot. Met and exceeded my expectations.

Not very efficient