Best moisturizer I've ever used, non-greasy, but works wonders.

Posted by Reviewer1878746 on Jan 30, 2011

I've had dry skin for years due to use of Retin-A and because I once took Acutane for my acne problems. FOr years and years I've had serious issues with skin flaking, dry spots, and nothing, I mean nothing, was able to moisturize my skin. I'd put my make-up on, my powder, or cover up a blemish, and it would look ridiculous because it would look like layers of my skin were peeling off. I've tried everything from cetaphil, to la mer, to aquaphor, to petroleum jelly and olive oil. Nothing worked! This stuff has been amazing!!! I really does hold in the moisture yet the cream is light and doesn't leave a greasy film on my face. It's truly been incredible how well this works. And, it works all day! My mom uses it now and can't live with out it either, and we have completely different skin types. Get it, you will not be disappointed. The only thing I do wish it had was sunscreen already in it's mixture. That would make it easier to remember to put it on every day. GET THIS! YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY YOU DID!!!!

best creme ever for scars

Posted by Reviewer1208404 on Mar 27, 2013

years of excema and acne have given me scars in face, on arms, chest and back. I have tried all kinds of creams to heal the skin (most very expensive)without any result. I have hyper sensitive skin, but I have used this creme all over since September 2012. There is a dramatic difference! The skin is smoother and pigmentation and scars are almost gone. The worst are still there but softly fading away. The skin feels like it's breathing again. Thank you!

Works wonders on aged skin

Posted by NaturalCareProducts on May 01, 2008

This cream is fabulous on my 49 yr old farmer's skin. Results could be seen in a short time. Easy for sensitive, fair complexions.

excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jan 30, 2011

This cream is GREAT! I only use it at night so I don't mind that it is a little oily. But it soaks in really well and in the morning my face is very smooth and soft. It does have a very slight smell of olive oil though but once it's soaked in it goes away.

Good choice!

Posted by Helper on Apr 19, 2012

I like this cream, I use it in the evening. During the day my skin is stressed by dry office air and this cream allows it to restore. Fast absorbing, light smell.

Yes, no parabens but still contains disodium EDTA!

Posted by emanuela on Nov 20, 2010

I wish Home Health would remove disodium EDTA from this product.

So far, so good...

Posted by Reviewer1264048 on Mar 18, 2009

I ordered the hyaluronic acid cream after seeing a skin specialist on the Early Show a few weeks ago..she recommended using hyaluronic acid cream twice daily..i ordered my supply and have been using it since the end of Feburary..so far, it works..i've noticed my skin is alot smoother and softer to the touch..no adverse reactions and no breakouts!! there's hardly any odor and absorbs quickly..one word of advice,though..a little goes a long way..use too much at a time, and your face will be gleaming!!

clogs my pores.. did not do anything for my fine lines

Posted by Reviewer3023495 on Apr 25, 2012

was not as good as mentioned.. was really disappointed as it did not look good under make up... maybe did help hydrate abit not sure though but overall a bad product as it clogged my pores and my skin looks bad...

Very hydrating not too thick

Posted by 5535458199717260234 on Jul 03, 2013

I am incredibly dry/dehydrated skin - this works a treat. It looks quiet thick but you only need a small amount and it soaks right in and you immediately feel the difference. Would re-purchase.

Mrs. Donald Bacon

Posted by Reviewer3018509 on Jul 27, 2008

I would recommend this cream to any adult looking for a moisturizing cream. As one with too much sun exposure when younger, my skin is extremely sensitive. This is one product that has worked beautifully without causing skin rashes or discomfort. I highly recommend it