awesome

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Apr 25, 2016

Great product for skin problem and signs of aging. This product made my skin feel softer and smoother after a few weeks. I love it.

great moisturizing cream

Posted by Reviewer1532668 on Apr 24, 2016

it nourishes skin and moisturizes it; it doesn't seem to cause any allergic reactions - which is great since a lot of people are suffering from it

Good basic moisturiser

Posted by 5273078121804690492 on Apr 07, 2016

Good basic moisturizer.

there is no protective film

Posted by 5593629216800829207 on Apr 01, 2016

Came my cream,but disappointed that it wasn't the protective film under the cover,and when I opened my half of the cream from the lid fell on the floor,cream can open anyone,I don't like that,not very happy.

diazolidinyl urea

Posted by 4892181080290134833 on Mar 22, 2016

This procuct paraben and fragrance free , but contains diazolidinyl urea ,this ingerdient a formaldheyde -relesaing preservativ!!! The formaldheyde is a potential carcinogen!Very dangerous because this products you use frequently.

Very Best moisturizer ingredient......!

Posted by Reviewer2069758 on Feb 19, 2016

This product is a valuable ingredient in most expensive skin care lotions and creams. I pat this on my face and neck area as well as some Vitamin C cream and a bit of water morning and night. It is a lovely and soothing moisturizer that is modest in price and without costly perfumes or other exotic ingredients. Mix your own and try it.

Love it!

Posted by 4615304008981835789 on Jan 20, 2016

I've been using this cream for 2 weeks now and it's delivering! I have sensitive skin and can't use most commercial products, so this is a great cream to have. My skin is definitely more hydrated and there is no greasy feeling. Packaging could be improved, as the cream leaked from the jar when it arrived so if you are traveling with this cream be sure to transport it into a well-sealed jar.

Made me break out

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Jan 17, 2016

I wanted to like this cream but unfortunately I think it broke me out. I gave it to my mum and I think she likes it though.

Pretty good

Posted by 4891066845896227790 on Dec 30, 2015

I ordered it last spring and used it while very hot outside. For summer it was too greasy for me. I have sensitive skin with acne appearing easily when outside is hot and humid. I am using it now, in winter and I have better results, no acne, good moisturizing. Recommend it for cold season. Price very good, and no fragrance which for me is perfect. I dont like strong perfume on my face.

Still