One of my Prayers has been answered!!

Posted by 5713699686527781502 on Mar 23, 2013

One of my biggest pet peeves about the general public is that it wants to think that most rules don't apply to them, therefore, doesn't have to read or follow the DIRECTIONS ON OTC MEDICATION BOTTLES!!! When this happens, things can only turn out for the worse thus blaming the efficiency of the product. Anyways, on other websites, I have read some horrifying reviews (adverse skin reactions to not working at all even that "it smells bad" (it's medication for God's sake!!!) ((Chap Stick doesn't smell that great either, but it does its job))) My (facial) Psoriasis had been flaring up for about the past year. I actually thought that my skin was starting to scar due to the scaling and sores. I did my homework on this medication (read everything I could find out about it); skin prep., being careful not to apply too much at a time, etc... The smell is totally tolerable. My skin tingled for a few minutes (which told my that the medication was working) after application, both went away about an hour after the cream was totally absorbed into my skin. In 2 days (using the cream 4 times daily AS PER DIRECTIONS!!!), my psoriasis/eczema situation has TOTALLY CLEARED UP. This is definitely worth its weight in gold. I am anticipating having to change my application regimen from 4Xdaily to a weekly maintenance schedule. ********************THIS PRODUCT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!*******************

This stuff is amazing

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 28, 2012

My teenage daughter has had skin problems since infancy. The dermatologist said it was psoriasis. I am not sure that it is, but whatever it is, this stuff worked miraculously. After just two times used over a period of about seven days, the spots were totally cleared up--and this after 13 years of trying everything we could think of. We are thrilled to have found this product.

Not using it for Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Dec 20, 2010

I don't have Psoriasis, I wanted a cream with Salicylic Acid content. Using it to soften Callus and dry dead skin on my feet. Works well for this use. Dead skin and feet are getting softer,

So far the best treatment against psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1467851 on Oct 21, 2012

My husband has tried several different creams (more or less medicated) as well as all shorts of natural remedies and this is by far the best cream as well as the fastest to show results. Flakiness is long gone and some patches are starting to disappear. My brother has given it a try for seborrheic dermatitis and saw results in only two days!

This helps!

Posted by Reviewer3223048 on Mar 07, 2011

I bought the cream for my child suffering from psoriasis - red and painful places had turned to normal, rush has gone, skin has get soft. In our case it really helps.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2860396 on Aug 31, 2012

Very good!

it works very well with itchy skin

Posted by Reviewer2989700 on Feb 24, 2014

My skin is very dry in winter time. This cream is very amazing and it works with Itchy skin. I tried Aveeno but this cream works effectively. I use it in combination with Home Health, Psoriasis, Medicated scalp and body wash.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1145949 on Jan 05, 2008

At last a cream for Psoriasis that really works ---Thank you

Great

Posted by Reviewer2278166 on Apr 13, 2008

This stuff worked for me. Since my psoriasis was just in the beginging process it made it go away all together. I would buy this again if I had to.

Good work

Posted by Reviewer1113238 on Jul 17, 2011

An excellent product, soothes my mother's psoriasis. This cream starts restoring skin to healthy condition after a few times of applications, very soothing, no scent and non-staining.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »