Buenos resultados

Posted by fragilecloud on Feb 13, 2015

Mi mamá ha utilizado esta crema diariamente en conjunto con la de Derma E Psorzema y ha obtenido excelentes resultados, su psoriasis ha disminuido de manera considerable.

It helps relief the skin.

Posted by 5621079074843776131 on Nov 19, 2014

It does help relief the skin.it works.

Psoriasis cream

Posted by 5586447816563495992 on Mar 27, 2014

it works very well with itchy skin

Posted by Reviewer2989700 on Feb 24, 2014

My skin is very dry in winter time. This cream is very amazing and it works with Itchy skin. I tried Aveeno but this cream works effectively. I use it in combination with Home Health, Psoriasis, Medicated scalp and body wash.

Very helpful

Posted by 5034292060925709975 on Feb 03, 2014

Very helpful

After less than a week

Posted by 5423862669165427378 on Sep 13, 2013

A miracle for psoriasis!!

One of my Prayers has been answered!!

Posted by 5713699686527781502 on Mar 23, 2013

One of my biggest pet peeves about the general public is that it wants to think that most rules don't apply to them, therefore, doesn't have to read or follow the DIRECTIONS ON OTC MEDICATION BOTTLES!!! When this happens, things can only turn out for the worse thus blaming the efficiency of the product. Anyways, on other websites, I have read some horrifying reviews (adverse skin reactions to not working at all even that "it smells bad" (it's medication for God's sake!!!) ((Chap Stick doesn't smell that great either, but it does its job))) My (facial) Psoriasis had been flaring up for about the past year. I actually thought that my skin was starting to scar due to the scaling and sores. I did my homework on this medication (read everything I could find out about it); skin prep., being careful not to apply too much at a time, etc... The smell is totally tolerable. My skin tingled for a few minutes (which told my that the medication was working) after application, both went away about an hour after the cream was totally absorbed into my skin. In 2 days (using the cream 4 times daily AS PER DIRECTIONS!!!), my psoriasis/eczema situation has TOTALLY CLEARED UP. This is definitely worth its weight in gold. I am anticipating having to change my application regimen from 4Xdaily to a weekly maintenance schedule. ********************THIS PRODUCT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!*******************

:-)

Posted by 5627828357013969539 on Mar 03, 2013

Smells weird, but it really works.

So far the best treatment against psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1467851 on Oct 21, 2012

My husband has tried several different creams (more or less medicated) as well as all shorts of natural remedies and this is by far the best cream as well as the fastest to show results. Flakiness is long gone and some patches are starting to disappear. My brother has given it a try for seborrheic dermatitis and saw results in only two days!

Very good!