Home Health, Psoriasis Cream, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

One of my Prayers has been answered!!

Posted by 5713699686527781502 on Mar 23, 2013

One of my biggest pet peeves about the general public is that it wants to think that most rules don't apply to them, therefore, doesn't have to read or follow the DIRECTIONS ON OTC MEDICATION BOTTLES!!! When this happens, things can only turn out for the worse thus blaming the efficiency of the product. Anyways, on other websites, I have read some horrifying reviews (adverse skin reactions to not working at all even that "it smells bad" (it's medication for God's sake!!!) ((Chap Stick doesn't smell that great either, but it does its job))) My (facial) Psoriasis had been flaring up for about the past year. I actually thought that my skin was starting to scar due to the scaling and sores. I did my homework on this medication (read everything I could find out about it); skin prep., being careful not to apply too much at a time, etc... The smell is totally tolerable. My skin tingled for a few minutes (which told my that the medication was working) after application, both went away about an hour after the cream was totally absorbed into my skin. In 2 days (using the cream 4 times daily AS PER DIRECTIONS!!!), my psoriasis/eczema situation has TOTALLY CLEARED UP. This is definitely worth its weight in gold. I am anticipating having to change my application regimen from 4Xdaily to a weekly maintenance schedule. ********************THIS PRODUCT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!*******************

Not using it for Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Dec 20, 2010

I don't have Psoriasis, I wanted a cream with Salicylic Acid content. Using it to soften Callus and dry dead skin on my feet. Works well for this use. Dead skin and feet are getting softer,

This stuff is amazing

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 28, 2012

My teenage daughter has had skin problems since infancy. The dermatologist said it was psoriasis. I am not sure that it is, but whatever it is, this stuff worked miraculously. After just two times used over a period of about seven days, the spots were totally cleared up--and this after 13 years of trying everything we could think of. We are thrilled to have found this product.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2860396 on Aug 31, 2012

Very good!

So far the best treatment against psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1467851 on Oct 21, 2012

My husband has tried several different creams (more or less medicated) as well as all shorts of natural remedies and this is by far the best cream as well as the fastest to show results. Flakiness is long gone and some patches are starting to disappear. My brother has given it a try for seborrheic dermatitis and saw results in only two days!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »