Could not use this product

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Aug 28, 2014

Unfortunately I was not able to use this product because I have MCS ( multiple Chemical sensitivity ) and this product has a very strong smell of perfume which made me really ill. If you do not suffer from MCS, I am sure this product will suite you just fine.

Strong scent

Posted by 5128835527538874275 on Sep 30, 2016

Tried this for my acne. Didn't help much but on the other hand didn't do any harm either. The citrus scent is the same as in dog spray collars which probably confused my dogs a bit.

used, but not special

Posted by 4630411760000899361 on Oct 10, 2013

Don't know i have strong skin or not, it doesn't give me itching or releasing acne.

No miracle

Posted by 4880804219037926060 on Jul 01, 2015

Long term psoriasis sufferer, I didn't have any improvements upon using this product. It does smell not too pleasant.

Very Disappointed

Posted by Gemini on Jul 24, 2014

The smell was overpowering and gave me a headache as well as people in my work environment asking what the smell was. It didn't help my psoriasis at all.

don't waste your money

Posted by 5484287812048689312 on Jan 08, 2016

I bought this for my husband to help with his psoriasis this didn't help at all. He almost finished an entire tub but it didn't do anything for his patches.

Absolutly no difference..

Posted by 4900753683462091977 on Jun 03, 2014

I had big expectations to whis cream after having read the reviews, but it made no difference on my boyfriends psoriasis, all though we followed every instruction and advice. Not even on my light eczema it had any effect, not on the iching, redness or anything at all. And it has a terrible smell..

Seems ok so far

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Jul 04, 2008

So far no negative comments on the product. Texture seems ok too. Smell is not too strong.But I need to try the product a bit longer to see if it works on my skin problem.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »