Home Health, Rose Water, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Homeopathic Sent

Posted by Reviewer2722370 on Jul 13, 2009

I am so glad I finally found some where I can order this. This smells like a real bouquet of roses!

Great to have on hand!

Posted by Reviewer3334054 From Ohio on Aug 31, 2009

I started using this as a facial toner 2x a day. I began seeing smoother, clearer skin in 2 days, and I'm pretty sure it was from this product. I also like to spray a little on my wet hair after I come out of the shower. When my curls start to get droopy at the end of the day, I spritz them with this, and it seems to give them a pick-me-up. The only thing I don't like about this product is the grandma-smell. It's definitely tolerable, but it's something I personally wish could be altered.

Great Pick Me Up

Posted by Reviewer3065330 From Massachusetts on Mar 11, 2010

Used it on vacation where it was humid. Great to use right out of the shower, esp on the face, before bed. Love the scent, too. Not too overpowering.

Pleasant smell!

Posted by Reviewer1715007 From Hong Kong on Jun 23, 2011

I love the rose flavour, it's natural and not fake! Thank you, the price is not high!

good for sesitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2684218 From Singapore on Jun 14, 2013

smells nice and good for sensitive skin