Homeolab USA, Tinnitus, Symptom Relief, 90 Chewable Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Effectiveness of the medicine

Posted by Reviewer1447634 on Aug 18, 2011

Tinnitus relief was not relieving tinnitus,it may not be effective in my case but an other homeopathic medicine named tranquil was partially effective.That medicine is from India.If you have any other product to relieve tinnitus.please let me know or can send me the list of products by mail or electronically. thank for your follow up sukhminder s sarang

Goodbye Ear-ringing!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Jun 29, 2013

A well-priced, temporary, but effective homeopathic solution to ear ringing and/or itching. I use it at night before I go to sleep to shut out the ocean sound and stop the occasional inner ear itching.

effective for ear pain

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 18, 2014

I was diagnosed with Tinnitus and initially given a steroid to mitigate the ear noise. I was told I had an inflamation in my inner ear and the drugs worked very quickly. Now I just chew a couple of these tablets if I have a problem and takes care of it quickly. Also had some tooth pain that was radiating up to my ear and taking 2 of these eliminated the problem.

Questonable

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

Tried this for two weeks didn't make much difference but this may just be me

Homeolab USA, Tinnitus, Symptom Relief, 90 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2500631 on Apr 29, 2014

Appear to reduce the buzzing in the ears. Used it for few days, but feel a difference in improvement of symptoms.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »