Wild Cherry Bark with Bite

Posted by Reviewer3363339 on Dec 10, 2009

This stuff has quite a bite, but it knocked out my husband's cold in two days, so not kidding. It's worth every penny.

Real honey/herbal supplementation for colds

Posted by Reviewer2986960 on Jan 16, 2012

If I take this at the first hint of a cold coming on, they has nipped it preventing it from becoming a full fledged infection. I like that it's raw honey with other ingredients that are REAL and natural like apple cider vinegar and nutritive herbs.

Great for coughs

Posted by Reviewer1136379 on Feb 01, 2009

This is a great product that actually works. I use it with my kids. They don't care for the taste, but take it anyway because they know it stops their coughing.

Very good for colds, sneezing,irritated nose

Posted by Reviewer1388482 on May 04, 2009

This is good stuff. Whenever I get a sign of a cold coming,feel my sneezing coming due to cold, flu or after cleaning up dusty things I get this stuff down. It works very well.

honey Gardens, Apitherapy Hone, Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1248609 on Mar 19, 2011

I have already said this once, but here it is again. This syrup works wonders and I am almost out of it.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1931249 on Jul 29, 2011

it is very helpful with a sinus condition

Natural option to Nyquil

Posted by Reviewer2605697 on Jan 28, 2010

I find this product to be as good as Niquil for a better nights rest during the coughing periods associated with northeast winters. It does the job of reducing my night time coughs. The only thing I would change is for the manufacturer to try to reduce the "chunks" of what I am assuming to be propalis.