Honey From Multiple Sources

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 14, 2012

Prefer a local operation for quality control reasons. -- No way to tell how frequently bees have collected nectar from GMO crops. -- "The honey comes from local beekeepers as well as beekeeping friends across the country and sometimes Canada. We use honey from beekeepers in Vermont, New York, Michigan and Montana.. Some of these beekeepers summer in the south and travel to provide pollination services for these crops."

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 10, 2013

This honey is excellent.

Awesome honey!

Posted by 4719705897107651031 on Mar 19, 2014

A friend recommended me to take this honey after knowing that my throat infection persists for 2 weeks. It might not be a medicine but when taken spoonful daily, I do feel my throat getting better with less irritations. My family loves to mix this with water. Taste awesome!

My favorite brand

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 21, 2014

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. I put it on my face twice a week too- it locks moisture into your skin. I've tried many brands and this one is my favorite so far due to its size, gl*ss container, and taste- best of all. My only gripe is it runs out too fast :)

Bought as a gift

Posted by 4858857738135658836 on Jul 09, 2014

My family received this via mail as I bought this as a gift.They said it is delicious!

Nice raw honey, totally worth the value!

Posted by 4663289905370910889 on Aug 17, 2014

Totally worth the value! Loving the natural taste too!

Tastes great, great value!

Posted by Reviewer1566654 on Oct 21, 2013

This is simply good value for a quality product. Will recommend to anyone.

Excellent flavor

Posted by Reviewer2773771 on Dec 28, 2013

I'm not a honey connoisseur, and my raw honey experiences are limited, but I really really like this product.

TRUE RAW HONEY

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Jan 03, 2014

This is a true raw honey it smells and taste better than any other honey.

dc