Mano de santo

Posted by 4788763509435686335 on Mar 18, 2016

Buenísimo para aquellas veces que te encuentras con la garganta irritada o con molestias. Un par de pulverizaciones y alivia mucho el dolor. Eso sí el sabor es asqueroso! Pero vale la pena por sus efectos. Repetiré :)

Unpleasant taste, bottle leaked

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 15, 2013

For the good: this has a top to bottle shrink wrap which makes me prefer and trust this brand, particularly if one is going to gift a bottle, you can't really do so when there's no seal whatsoever as I find is the case more and more with the newer brands I try. For the bad? Once I removed the seal, the label was brown and the bottle sticky: the product had leaked at factory, before it had even bee shrink wrapped! Got it all over my hands. Why did they even do that? This is not iHerb's fault since the bottle was not sticky when the plastic seal was on. Makes me not trust a company that couldn't pull this bottle or, at the very least, wipe it clean before sealing! For the product: I haven't tried it for a sore throat but I'm having recurring inflammed gums. I don't care for the taste too much, it's strong and a bit caramelized. The good thing is the taste does dissipate fast. However this must have a very strong alcohol content so I can't imagine using it on a sore throat as it does burn a bit. I'm not sure about immune strengthening or defense effects but this is a bit analgesic and helps my gums. Although I use VCO and that works even better so, due to the taste and leakage problem, will probably not repurchase, although the ingredients are excellent, except for the purple loosestrife which I read is a problematic weed but maybe they put it to good use. I prefer their syrup for immune system.

Honey Garden, Apitherapy Raw Honey

Posted by Reviewer1406977 on May 21, 2012

I bought it for my daughter who had a sore throat she couldn't seem to shake. She did use it and it did clear it up quickly. I going to always keep it in stock just in case.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1241672 on May 20, 2012

Got this for my 12 yr olds acne, wow...is all I can say his face is clearing up so fast!!!! I will keep ordering this!!!

Best ever

Posted by Reviewer1108984 on Jul 21, 2011

I buy this stuff by the case now. We use it for cuts, scrapes, bug bites, rashes, and on our animals for even serious cuts and tears. We believe the propolis is a miracle cure as it has saved several of our turkeys and chickens when they have gotten attacked by hawks or other animals. This stuff keeps out the infection and helps seal the wound. If I only had one item in my first aid box it would be Honey Gardens Propolis spray.

it really works

Posted by Reviewer1795822 on Apr 18, 2011

I bought this based on its good review, just tried it once, when i had abit of sore throat, it does not taste fantastic but amazingly, it really works, after one spray, the sore throat really disappears.

Very good indeed!

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 16, 2010

He had a sore throat irritant. I used twice in one day, and already felt the difference.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2838286 on Feb 02, 2010

Works wonders on healing canker sores and acne quickly. Also use it on mild burns and scrapes. I love this stuff, always have on hand and include it in my natural first aid kit when I travel.

honey gardens raw honey spray

Posted by Reviewer1861962 on Feb 24, 2009

works well, but leaves an awful residue on your teeth.