Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Honey Gardens, Propolis Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

honey gardens raw honey spray

Posted by Reviewer1861962 on Feb 24, 2009

works well, but leaves an awful residue on your teeth.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2838286 on Feb 02, 2010

Works wonders on healing canker sores and acne quickly. Also use it on mild burns and scrapes. I love this stuff, always have on hand and include it in my natural first aid kit when I travel.

Very good indeed!

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 16, 2010

He had a sore throat irritant. I used twice in one day, and already felt the difference.

Honey Garden, Apitherapy Raw Honey

Posted by Reviewer1406977 on May 21, 2012

I bought it for my daughter who had a sore throat she couldn't seem to shake. She did use it and it did clear it up quickly. I going to always keep it in stock just in case.

Unpleasant taste, bottle leaked

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 15, 2013

For the good: this has a top to bottle shrink wrap which makes me prefer and trust this brand, particularly if one is going to gift a bottle, you can't really do so when there's no seal whatsoever as I find is the case more and more with the newer brands I try. For the bad? Once I removed the seal, the label was brown and the bottle sticky: the product had leaked at factory, before it had even bee shrink wrapped! Got it all over my hands. Why did they even do that? This is not iHerb's fault since the bottle was not sticky when the plastic seal was on. Makes me not trust a company that couldn't pull this bottle or, at the very least, wipe it clean before sealing! For the product: I haven't tried it for a sore throat but I'm having recurring inflammed gums. I don't care for the taste too much, it's strong and a bit caramelized. The good thing is the taste does dissipate fast. However this must have a very strong alcohol content so I can't imagine using it on a sore throat as it does burn a bit. I'm not sure about immune strengthening or defense effects but this is a bit analgesic and helps my gums. Although I use VCO and that works even better so, due to the taste and leakage problem, will probably not repurchase, although the ingredients are excellent, except for the purple loosestrife which I read is a problematic weed but maybe they put it to good use. I prefer their syrup for immune system.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »