Honey Girl Organics, Personal Lubricant, 2.5 fl oz

4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2780045 From Netherlands on Dec 05, 2013

I love it that this product is absolutely 100% natural, no preservatives or other chemicals added, just nature at its best. It took me a fair bit of effort to find such a lubricant and believe me, I’ve checked a lot of products for their ingredients. This product doesn’t irritate at all (and I respond oversensitive to quite a lot of substances) and is so soft and smooth, feels like silk. The only thing is that, especially with warmer weather, some separation can occur, but I really don’t mind. It’s just a natural process because there is no emulsifier added, but it doesn’t have to be a problem. It only proves the purity of this product. Just stir when it happens. I also have to add that this product is not like the sticky, gluey and transparent lubricant you might be used to, but I didn’t like those anyway. This product feels like something you would also use as a moisturizer or a really soft hand creme, I like it. It’s a personal preference I think, but it’s also something one could get used to. It definitely does what is has to do and I believe that’s what you want it for.

Great as ointment and facial treatment

Posted by Reviewer1533331 From Texas on Jan 04, 2014

I did not need this for its listed purpose, but I bought it for the ingredients. It's a wonderfully soothing cream for eczema. Also it makes a fantastic moisturizing facial mask. Sometimes I use this under makeup.