Honeybee Gardens, Deodorant Powder, 4 oz (114 g)

4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews
Reviews 2-star

rough texture

Posted by Reviewer1642248 on Sep 24, 2008

the powder was a great deodorant but it was rough and made my skin itch would not buy it again

Deodorant Powder

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 31, 2012

This is far from the least effective natural deoderant I've tried, and I might still use it after showering in the evenings, but it did not work as a daytime deoderant for me. (I should add that I often have difficulty with regular deodorants as well.)

Smells good but...

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Sep 26, 2011

I like the scent but it's rough and gave me zits on my back. I have oily/acne prone skin but I tried this when it was cold during winter and I haven't changed shampoo or body soap so I think this is the culprit.

Not that impressed..

Posted by 5146613158094346832 on Jun 16, 2013

This did not work on its own, but when added a few drops of sandalwood it works like a charm!!