not bad - works to control ordor for mild / moderate activity

Posted by 4995603593656547113 on Nov 04, 2012

works better at controlling ordor than the current Su Kin deordorant i am using. powder is a bit rough, but it's okay for me. smells like jasmine - initially a little put off by the smell, but after a while, is quite pleasant once your nose gets used to it. not yet the greatest at controlling ordor though. a slight smell still. but decent ordor control if not active work out.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

Smells very pleasant.

Good product, but can only use periodically.

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 10, 2009

Nice light scent to this powder and is very effective as a deodorant. Unfortunately, I have the same problem with this as with plain baking soda - it makes be break out in an itchy rash if I use it for more than a couple of days in a row. I'll have to alternate it with other deodorants. I think it's because the baking soda is quite drying.

4 stars cos i only use it for one day

Posted by 5191091881369643853 on Oct 31, 2015

surprise, this is really good :) my first day using it and usually by end of day i will start to smell a bit (using crystal salt) but this powder is really good. There is no smell at all. Hot humid in Asia and this powder does last. It feels really good to use powder instead of deo stick which tends to get sticky as we perspire ... but this powder works wonder. Althou powder were in small clusters, i broke it up and spread the powder on. Easy application. No fuse.

Honebee Deodorant Powder

Posted by Reviewer1698381 on Jun 28, 2011

It's a messy way to do deodorant, but I have always preferred the dry feel of a powder over standard deodorants. I was glad to finally find one specifically for under the arms! I think it works great, although I don't sweat a ton and due to eliminating wheat and dairy I don't have much body odor.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2202452 on Jul 11, 2011

Good product, does the job and feel safe in using it.

Honeybee Gardens Deodorant Powder

Posted by OrganicMommy on Apr 24, 2012

I have been using this for several months now, and still have a good amount left in bottle (however, only use it on underarms). I use this on top of my deodorant to help keep underarms dry, and I find it works quite well. It seems to keep me dry just for everyday activities, haven't exercised or used it in summer months yet. Not much of a scent, not an overpowering one anyway.

nantural deo

Posted by Reviewer3212173 on Jun 18, 2012

a very good product.i live in a very hot and humid country.and it hold for few hours , and its not easy in such heat/

surprenant !!

Posted by missblackline on Sep 04, 2012

1er déo poudre pour moi et c'est très suprenant comme texture ! pour ma part je l'applique sur mon déo (sans alcool) et vraiment on ne transpire paas ! ce produits a une odeur fleurie mais légère

fine ingredients