10% Off Orders Over $40!

Honeybee Gardens, Deodorant Powder, 4 oz (114 g)

nice

Posted by 5610940270465680245 on Sep 03, 2013

great product, the best one so far from the natural deodorants that i've tried so far.. the bad side is that it leaves white marks on clothes

really keeps you dry

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Aug 03, 2009

since I can't use regular anti-perspirant w/o getting painful rashes this has been great for me. it keeps me nice and dry, and smelling nice, though if I'm very active I do have to add a bit more. otherwise though a wonderful product.

This is great,but in two days I got a bad allergic reaction

Posted by marley on Sep 11, 2011

I really like it,but I had an allergic reaction about two days later.I used everything to get rid of the rash and the only thing that worked was using these two products twice a day...dr.woods pure shea butter soap and Nubian Heritage lemongrass/w tea tree butter.

Great Powder

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Feb 02, 2012

I love this Deodorant powder. It works all day and has a good sent.

Honeybee Gardens Deodorant Powder

Posted by OrganicMommy on Apr 24, 2012

I have been using this for several months now, and still have a good amount left in bottle (however, only use it on underarms). I use this on top of my deodorant to help keep underarms dry, and I find it works quite well. It seems to keep me dry just for everyday activities, haven't exercised or used it in summer months yet. Not much of a scent, not an overpowering one anyway.