really keeps you dry

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Aug 03, 2009

since I can't use regular anti-perspirant w/o getting painful rashes this has been great for me. it keeps me nice and dry, and smelling nice, though if I'm very active I do have to add a bit more. otherwise though a wonderful product.

Honeybee Gardens Deodorant Powder

Posted by RiaAman on May 10, 2016

Good product and bought this for my daughter. Liked and does it job.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2301155 on Oct 24, 2015

Very good

fine ingredients

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Jul 04, 2013

excellent ingredients, nice scent

nantural deo

Posted by Reviewer3212173 on Jun 18, 2012

a very good product.i live in a very hot and humid country.and it hold for few hours , and its not easy in such heat/

nice small, hard to use.

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Jan 05, 2010

This seems to be a deodorant without harmful ingredients. I like the smell and it seems to work for a while. I always reapply deodorant in mid-day. But this is very hard to get under your arm, not easy to shake upwards.

Honeybee Gardens Deodorant Powder

Posted by OrganicMommy on Apr 24, 2012

I have been using this for several months now, and still have a good amount left in bottle (however, only use it on underarms). I use this on top of my deodorant to help keep underarms dry, and I find it works quite well. It seems to keep me dry just for everyday activities, haven't exercised or used it in summer months yet. Not much of a scent, not an overpowering one anyway.

surprenant !!

Posted by missblackline on Sep 04, 2012

1er déo poudre pour moi et c'est très suprenant comme texture ! pour ma part je l'applique sur mon déo (sans alcool) et vraiment on ne transpire paas ! ce produits a une odeur fleurie mais légère

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2202452 on Jul 11, 2011

Good product, does the job and feel safe in using it.

Decent

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

Prevents the odor but at the end of the day I feel a weird smell. Λειτουργεί καλά ως αποσμητικό, μόνο που στο τέλος του 8ώρου, αντιλαμβάνομαι μια περίεργη οσμή, όπως κλεισούρα. Προτιμώ να δοκιμάσω κάποιο άλλο την επόμενη φορά. Προσοχή στα μαύρα ρούχα, λερώνει η πούδρα!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »