LOVE this line!

Posted by Reviewer1331569 on May 11, 2011

This is the best eye liner I have ever used. It glides on so smooth and easy, looks great, lasts all day, washes away easily when I wash my face and is all natural and the price is great. What more can you ask for!

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1901676 on Aug 13, 2011

i was really suprised how great this liner is and i really liked the color

Best natural brown eyeliner available

Posted by 5347591807452280064 on Nov 18, 2015

I use a brown pencil as my everyday eyeliner and have now tried many brands. Most either smudge, are too hard to use or are not the perfect shade of brown (I'm very fussy and I don't like red tones in my brown as this can make your eyes look tired). This eyeliner ticks all the boxes: beautifully soft to apply, yet somehow doesn't smudge and it is the perfect deep chocolately shade of brown I've been looking for. This will be my new everyday eyeliner. So glad I found it. Interestingly, I tried another colour from this range 'Smoking Gun' and pewter colour and the formula was very different and was too hard to apply at all.

Good Eye Liner

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 20, 2015

This eye liner doesn't smear, and I like the color. The other Honeybee Gardens products I've used so far have all been made in USA. This one was made in China, but that wasn't listed in the description.

Didn't smudge, which is a first for me

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jan 16, 2015

I can't keep shadow or anything on my lids without it smearing, even with primer. Even gel liners like one I used to use (Bobbi Brown). But this liner was a total surprise. I wore it a lot in Thailand on vacation last month in all that humidity and it stayed on perfectly. Washes off easily. Lovely color for me (dark brown hair/eyes).

Great natural eyeliner!

Posted by Reviewer1178587 on Aug 05, 2011

This is the best natural eyeliner that I have ever used. I doesn't "run" like other liners do. I will line the top lashes and then blend in eyeshadow over top and it stays perfectly all day. Love the dark chocolate color!

JobaColor Eye Liner

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Jan 08, 2011

Goes on Smooth and stays put. Not problems with my contacts with this liner.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2860769 on Apr 01, 2011

FINALLY I FOUND A PENCIL LINER THAT GOES ON EASY AND IT FEELS GREAT. LOVE THE COLOR.

Too soft, can be hard to work with

Posted by australia on Dec 15, 2012

Very creamy, I find it too be a little too soft. The colour is nice, a true chocolate shade.

Smooth. Nice color

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Aug 31, 2011

Very smooth and easy to apply. Very Nice dark chocolate color.