Great eyeliner

Posted by Reviewer2934076 on Dec 14, 2015

This eyeliner doesn't run down my face and doesn't make my eyes burn. Will definitely order it again.

Best natural brown eyeliner available

Posted by 5347591807452280064 on Nov 18, 2015

I use a brown pencil as my everyday eyeliner and have now tried many brands. Most either smudge, are too hard to use or are not the perfect shade of brown (I'm very fussy and I don't like red tones in my brown as this can make your eyes look tired). This eyeliner ticks all the boxes: beautifully soft to apply, yet somehow doesn't smudge and it is the perfect deep chocolately shade of brown I've been looking for. This will be my new everyday eyeliner. So glad I found it. Interestingly, I tried another colour from this range 'Smoking Gun' and pewter colour and the formula was very different and was too hard to apply at all.

Good Eye Liner

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 20, 2015

This eye liner doesn't smear, and I like the color. The other Honeybee Gardens products I've used so far have all been made in USA. This one was made in China, but that wasn't listed in the description.

5 star pencil

Posted by 4757001523054773868 on May 05, 2015

I use this as a brow pencil, it applies nicely and wears very well through the day, no smudges. Very impresed. Great colour.

Easy to apply non irritating pencil

Posted by 5356116593217866994 on Feb 16, 2015

This is my second pencil from honeybee gardens. It glides smoothly and does not irritate. Great!

Didn't smudge, which is a first for me

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jan 16, 2015

I can't keep shadow or anything on my lids without it smearing, even with primer. Even gel liners like one I used to use (Bobbi Brown). But this liner was a total surprise. I wore it a lot in Thailand on vacation last month in all that humidity and it stayed on perfectly. Washes off easily. Lovely color for me (dark brown hair/eyes).

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1285636 on Sep 12, 2014

This is a very nice eyeliner at a good price. It applies well, has good staying power and doesn't smear once it is dry a few minutes after application. It is soft enough for a smudge effect and blends well. Will buy again.

Super

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Aug 20, 2014

Il marque tres tres bien j'aime beaucoup

Bien

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

J'aime la couleur. Glisse bien sur la peau. Ne coule pas.

brrr