July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Honeybee Gardens, JobaColors Eye Liner, Jet Set, 0.04 oz (1 g)

JobaColors Eye Liner

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Mar 28, 2012

This is truly black and has a soft almost creamy texture. This make it a little less smudge proof when applying until you get the hang of it. It is also a bit harder to remove with the makeup remover than the regular "dry" cheap stuff but I'm really happy with it now that I've gotten used to it and use it every day without feeling bad like I did when I was putting harsh chemicals so close to my eyes:)

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1013413 on May 30, 2012

Smooth, wears well, and the stick is super long so it's a great value.

Best eyeliner

Posted by katy-kyker on Oct 02, 2012

I love this eyeliner. It does have a creamy consistency. It wears well and for long hours. In comparison to non-natural products that I have been using for years this product stands out. I'm super impressed and tell all my friends about it too.

Excellent Smooth Non-Toxic Eyeliner

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I picked this eyeliner because it rates a "0" for toxicity with the EWG. It's one of the best rated eyeliners for toxicity here on iherb. It's jojoba-based. I got the "jet set" color. It's a nice subtle black. It's very smooth, glides on without pulling any skin. This eyeliner needs to be applied lightly. Less is best in this case...giving a beautiful natural look. It's softer than most eye liner formulas so more care needs to be taken when sharpening. My eyes are really sensitive and I'm prone to rashes in the corner of my left eye but so far this eyeliner has caused me no irritation! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Great natural eyeliner!

Posted by Reviewer1178587 on Aug 05, 2011

This is the best natural eyeliner that I have ever used. I doesn't "run" like other liners do. I will line the top lashes and then blend in eyeshadow over top and it stays perfectly all day.